• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Lost My Husband in a Bet. F/m Nonconsensual

NightFeather

“I can’t believe it,” Alyssa yelled as the large breasted woman gave the red feather to the shorter man instead of the more athletic one, “He’s not even that ticklish!”

“Of course he is,,” her sister Mindy gloated, “He just knew how to hide it better. But a professional dominatrix would see right through that.”

Tim looked from sister to sister, amazed at their strong reaction to the ending of yet another reality program. If he had any choice, he wouldn’t have been watching ‘America’s Next Tickle Slave’ but he didn’t. All he could do was sit on the couch between them, waiting for the damn show to be over.

“So,” Mindy said, still smiling evilly, “I clearly won the bet. Are you going to pay up or are you going to welch like when we were kids.”

There was a long pause. Alyssa looked from Tim to Mindy, a look of panic growing on her facing. It wasn’t often her younger sister outsmarted her, but Tim had the feeling that had happened here, and clearly Alyssa had lost more than she had bargained for. Well, that would teach her to make these stupid bets.

“Mindy… I thought that was just a joke. Mindy please! Don’t make me do that!” her look of panic turning into desperation, “You can’t make…look, I’m sorry. I’ll give you something else, anything! Do you want money? Humiliation? I could walk down the street naked! You’ll get such a good laugh! Please, sis.”

Tim was startled at Alyssa begging and pleading. What had she bet, anyways? The house? Their life savings? Surely it couldn’t be that bad…

“Yep, I knew it,” Mindy said smugly, “Going to welch again. You’re always trying to cheat me! I would have paid up if I lost! Maybe I’ll just tell Auntie Blair! I’m sure she’ll have something to say about you not honoring your word. She’ll say you’re shaming the family! Again!”

There was a long pause as the TV droned on in the background. Alyssa was deep in thought, eyes darting around the room, trying to somehow find a way out of the mess she had created. Mindy just sat with a cocky grin on her face, knowing she had her sister right where she wanted her.

“Fine,” Alyssa said at last, her voice resigned, “You win. Tim is yours for the weekend. I’m…I’m so, so sorry babe! I really thought I was going to win! I’ll make it up to you, I promise!”

“Wait, WHAT?!” Tim yelled, fear rushing through him. Not that, not Mindy! “Please! You know what she’ll do to me! I can’t HE EHEH EHEHEHEHE GRRRNNNN HE EHEHEHHEHEHEH EHHE OFFFFFFFF HE EHEH HEHE GEEHHEHTTT HEHEHEHEH OFFFFFFFFF H EHEHEH MEHEHEHEH!!!”

Mindy had jumped on his lap, straddling his legs, while her fingers started tickling his ribs and sides, pinching and poking. She was a highly skilled tickler, and quickly turned him into a laughing pile of goo.

Tim tried to push her off of him, but Mindy, unlike his wife, was a heavy set girl and he wasn’t that strong. Worse, the tickling seemed to sap what strength he did have from his muscles. All he could do was to try and get his hands on her biceps, to keep them away.

But Mindy was fast. Her hands moved this way and that, going underneath and around Tim’s flailing arms. Her fingers scored ticklish hit after hit on Tim's sensitive area, keeping him a giggling, laughing thing.

“HEHEEHEEEELLLPPPP HHEEHHHEEHHHH HEEHEHEHLLPPP HE EHEHE MEHEHEHEHE A AHAHAHA A HEHEHELLLPP AHAAHHA MEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHLLLLYHHIHIHIISSSHA AHAHA AHAHA!!!!!”

For a second, Alyssa froze. She felt sorry for her husband and his pathetic cries, wanted to help him, but couldn't. If she tried, went back on her word, Mindy would come after her. Or worse, her Aunt! She couldn't…couldn't do that…

Mindy had managed to get one of Tim's arms pinned between her body and the back of the couch. He bucked and bucked trying to get free from her, but his sister-in-law would not budge.

The look on Mindy’s face was practically wicked. She now had a free hand, and she slipped it under Tim’s shirt. Her fingers were now able to wiggle across his hairy belly, dancing across the sensitive flesh.

“HA AHAHAH AHAHAH NAWWWOOOO AH AHAHAH MINDDYYYY AHAHAHA PLEHEEHASSEEE AHAHAH AHAH I AHAHHA I CAHAHHNNTTTT HA AHAHAAHAHAH MERRCYYYYY AHAHH AHAHHHAH”

“Oh, baby,” Mindy said, tickling faster, pressing the tips into his muscle layer, “This is the least I’m going to do to you tonight.”

It was more than Alyssa could bear to watch. She got off the couch and moved into the kitchen.

‘HA HHAAHHH NAWOOOHOHO DOHOHONNNTT GOOHOHOOO HOHOH HHOONNNREYYY HEHHLLPPPP HAHHAHA MMEEHHEHEEEE HAHAHAAHA CANNHAHATTT FIHHIIHIGGHHHHTTTT HERR!”

Alyssa sat at the kitchen table, drinking a bottle of water, forced to listen as Tim’s wild,out of control laughter continued to pour in. She felt like her heart was breaking.

“Wow, your pitties are a really bad spot for you! Goochie goochie goo! I've never seen an adult man so ticklish! Goochie goo!”

“HA AHAHAH AHAHAH NAWWWOOOOO AH AHAHAHAH OOUHHTTTTT HA HHAHAA OUUTTTT MMMYYY PIHIHIHHTS HHAHHAH BABABABHHAHAHAHABBBYYYAHAH AHAHA PLEHEHEEHSSSEEEE HA AHAHAH SSAAHHAHAVVVEEEE HAHHAH MEEHHEE AAAHHAHLLYYSSSAAAHAHAAHA!!!”

As she sat there, forced to listen to her husband suffer, a number of emotions washed over Alyssa. She felt pity for the man she loved, guilt at having put him in this position and helpless at being unable to help him.

But she also felt jealous and possessive. Tim was hers! Yet it was Mindy who was enjoying him. That wasn't right!If anyone got to tickle him senseless, it should be her!

It was then that Alyssa heard the crash.

Rushing back into the living room, she saw Tim had rolled off of the couch onto the floor. Things had gotten even worse for him. Mindy had managed to strip off his shirt, leaving his torso bare and unprotected. His arms were wrapped around himself as Tim tried to get into the fetal position.

Mindy was still sitting on top of him, straddling his waist. A look of sexual delight on her face. Her hands were on his exposed belly, wiggling over his soft flesh.

“Who's my tickle baby? Who's my tickle baby?” Mindy kept asking over and over again. Her fingers pinched and poked and vibrated over his belly, pulling out loud shrieks of hysteria.

Alyssa could tell the fight had been tickled out of her husband. He could barely struggle against Mindy. If the tickling was going to stop, she knew she'd have to save him, but she couldn't! She had agreed…

It was then that she saw the front door open.

“Hello, are you ready for me?”. It was Mindy's best friend Beth! She was carrying a backpack as if she were on a college campus.

“Get over here and hold his arms!” Mindy barked. Tim seemed about to protest, but she slipped a finger into his belly button, and anything he was about to say dissolved into unintelligible laughter.

“You didn't say anything about sharing him with someone else,”. Alyssa snapped, her protectiveness for her husband increasing.

“He's mine for the weekend. I can do whatever I want to him. Come on Beth.”

Beth was a tall woman, having played both volleyball and basketball in college. She knelt down next to Tim and gently but firmly grabbed his arms and pulled him over his head. He was now completely exposed.

“There are my pitties!”. Mindy practically sang, wiggling her fingers in anticipation. Then she plunged them into Tim’s wide open hollows.

“NOHOHOHHOOOO HA HHAHAH NAWWTYTT PIHIHITTIESSS HAHAHHA GRNNN HAHAHA PLEEHEHESSEEE HA HHAHAH NAWOOO MOREEEEE PITHIHIHIIESSSSS!!”

Mindy’s nails probed Tim’s armpits gliding over every inch from their outer edge to their fuzzy center and back again. It was as if she were a blind woman, seeking to learn what his underarms looked like by touch alone.

All Tim could do was bellow with laughter, his voice starting to break. The tears that had formed in his eyes started running down tomato red cheeks. There was nothing he could do, no way he could move that would lessen the ticklish assault.

“Let him breathe!” Alyssa yelled after what seemed like an eternity, “There’s two of you now for God's sake! You have to give him breaks!”

Mindy did stop tickling, looking up with an angry expression on her face. She didn't say anything, and for a long moment, all that could be heard was Tim gasping for air occasionally broken up by leftover giggles escaping his mouth.

“You're right,” Mindy said at last, “But breaks come at a price, and this time out is costing little Timmy his shoes.”

Alyssa could only watch in horror as Mindy moved to sit on Tim’s legs and began undoing his laces. Her husband could only stare into Beth's eyes, silently pleading as first one shoe disappeared, then the other. Then his socks.

“Mindy…Mindy please,”. Tim had regained enough air to beg,”Not my feet. I’ll do anything! I mean it. Just name it”

But Mindy didn’t wait. She had dated a wrestler once and knew some tricks. Still recovering from the brutal tickling, Tim didn’t even react as she went for his legs. In what seemed like no time, she had him in a leg lock. It was a version of the Figure 4, but one that wouldn’t cause pain unless she put additional pressure on Tim’s joints. And with her powerful thighs, Mindy could hold it all day.

And like the Figure 4, it put Tim’s bare foot less than a foot from Mindy. Easy tickling distance.
She started raking her nails up and down Tim’s sole. Due to his lack of physical activity that mostly came from his desk job at the Bureau of Taxation, the skin was soft and smooth. That and given his natural ticklishness made the attack devastating.

“H AHAHA AHAHAH NAWWWOOOO HA AHAHA HAH NAWWTTT AHA AHAHA FEHEEHEHTTT HA AHAHA I I CAAAHHNTTT H AHAAHH STAHAHAHNNDDD HA AH AHA CAAHHNNTTT HAHAHAH STAHAHANNDD TTUUHUUHUUH BAAHAHAHADDD!”

Mindy had always wanted to tickle her Brother-In-Law’s feet. She had seen them several times over the year, at the beach and swimming pools and, while she didn’t have a foot fetish per se,
They looked so ticklish. She had an almost irresistible urge to tickle people into submission, to dominate them. Who better than one of the few men off limits to her, her sister's husband.

“Anything, huh? That sounds so delicious,” Mindy said, her nails continuing to dance over the bottom of Tim’s foot “OK. All you have to do is tell me one thing and I’ll leave your feet alone for now. I know my sister has a secret tickle spot. Where is it?’”

“No!” Alyssa yelled. That was too much. She couldn’t let her sister know that. That was one of her biggest secrets. Tim wouldn’t even know about it if he hadn’t accidentally sent her into hysteria with them several times. In the end, they had made a deal. He didn’t tickle her nipples and she left his feet alone.

Desperate, Alyssa moved forward, determined to push Mindy off her husband, damn the consequences. But she had forgotten about Beth.The athletic woman stood between her and her goal. When Alyssa tried to move past her, Beth put her in a big bear hug, pinning her arms to her side.

“Let me go, let me go!” Alyssa cried, trying to wiggle free. But Beth, a head taller with arms of steel, seemingly held onto her without much effort.

“HE H EHEHE HEHEH NAWWOOOO H EH HEHEHEHH HEH,” Tim’s howls overpowered his wife’s cries for help, “I H EHEHE HEHEHEH I WOHOHOHONNTTTT ha ahaaahhaha WOHOHHOOHHOONNTTT HAAHAHAHAH TEHEEHEHHHHLLLLL!”

“Well then, I guess you get tickled until you change your mind.” Mindy’s finger’s explored Tim’s foot. It was small of a man’s, maybe size nine, with high arches and pudgy toes. Those wiggled wildly as she tormented him, spreading and clenching as he lost control.

Alyssa continued to struggle, calling out for Mindy to stop. She was growing more and more frantic. She knew her husband couldn’t hold out for long. She had to stop Mindy from knowing!

Then, unexpectedly, Beth released her hug. Alyssa stumbled, startled by the change in her situation. Before she could react, however, Beth grabbed her wrist in an iron tight grip. Bending down, she pulled from her open backpack, something that made Alyssa’s stomach turn to ice.

A pair of handcuffs.

With a snap, the steel cuff was on her wrist. Using the chain, Beth started dragging Alyssa across the room. Alyssa tried to plant her feet, to hold her ground, but her sock covered feet just slid along the hardwood floor.

Tim was unaware of his wife’s blight. His eyes were filled with tears and his every thought consumed by the sensation shooting up from his soles. Mindy was focusing on a spot near the bottom of his arch, gently digging. It was more than he could handle, and his out of control laughter echoes from the walls.

“You might as well tell me now, little boy, because we both know you will break,” Mindy taunted, "Goochie goochie goo! Tickle, tickle tickle! Poor Timmy just can’t resist me!”

Beth on the other hand didn’t say a word. She just kept pulling on the chain of the handcuffs, forcing Alyssa further and further across the room. The blonde yelled and fought, but she just couldn’t get any leverage.

Then she realized Beth was taking her towards the staircase. And the railing. Her eyes opened wide and a feeling of dread washed over her.

Snap! The other cuff closed on the railing, trapping Alyssa. She continued pulling, knowing it was futile. The couple that had lived here before her had been older, using the railing to half pull themselves up the stairs. It had been fastened to the wall using anchors strong enough to hold an elephant.

“Tim!” she cried, “Tim! Please honey! Please don’t tell my sister my weak spot!”

Tim was going out of his mind. The tickling consumed him, making it impossible for him to think. The only thought in his head, were the words that would make the torture end. Alyssa might as well have been miles away and why he was resisting faded away. He needed the tickling to stop! It had to stop! He just couldn’t…couldn’t…

“Hehehehrrrrr AH AHHA AAHAH HEHHEHRRRRR NHIIHIHIPPLLEESSSS HERRRRRRRR HA AHAHA NIIHIHIHIIPPLLEESSSSS AHA AHAHAHAH IMM NAAWTTTT HAHAHAH AHAHAHLLOOWWEEDD THUHUHUHU TUHUHUCHHHH AHAHAH HEHEHERRRRR AHAHAHA NIHIHPPPLLEESSS!!!! H AHAH PLEEHEEHSEEEE HAHAH STAWWWPP!!

“No!” yelled Alyssa, a feeling of dread washing over her. Oh no. Mindy knew. Mindy knew! She had hidden her great weakness from her sister for almost twenty-five years. Now she knew. Ironically, she felt betrayed even though her little voice reminded her that it was she who had done the betraying, leaving her husband to the mercy of her sister.

And Mindy did stop. Alyssa’s nipples! It made so much sense. She had tickled her older sister so much when they were children, seen her Aunt tickle her even more, but never there. Despite their eccentricities, they weren’t that kind of family. But they were adults. And Alyssa was exposed. It was…glorious…

“No! No! You're a little bitch, Tim! A little bitch! How dare you tell her that!” Alyssa was red faced with rage, “How dare you force him, Mindy! You know how weak he is! I’ll…I’ll kill you, you dumb whore!”

MIndy just grinned. She could put Alyssa in her place once and for all. With Beth’s help and the other toys in her backpack, she could dominate her older sister like never before. But she didn’t have that right. It would be assault. Auntie would disapprove if nothing else, There were, after all, rules to this game.

“You know Beth,” she said instead, “I don’t think we’re welcome here. Why don’t we take our toy and leave.”

“That wasn’t part of the bet!” Alyssa yelled, “That wasn’t part of this! You can’t do that! You can’t take Tim away! I’ll tell, I’ll tell Auntie!”

“Oh no. You’ve been trying to welch all evening. You’re the one who broke the rules. I’m sure Auntie will agree that this is a fair punishment.”

Beth brought the backpack over, and despite Alyssa’s please, pulled out a couple of large rolls of duct tape. She and Mindy started using it to bind their prize, wrapping it around Tim’s shins, just above his knees and to tie his hands behind his back. Between the two of them, they were more than strong enough to maneuver him into whatever position they liked.

When Tim tried to protest, a few tickles to his side, feet or knees shut him up. Realizing how powerless he was and that reisting would only lead to torment, he gave up. Once he was bound, Beth lifted him off the ground. Holding him under her arm, she carried him outside and out to her car.

“This is kidnapping,” Alyssa said, trying to remain calm and reason with her sister, “I’ll call the police. Bet or no bet, they’ll arrest you. Throw you into prison.”

Mindy walked over to her sister and patted her on the cheek.

“Oh sister,” she smiled, “I’m going to make your precious husband cum Maybe several times. Then I can collect the sample and send it off to the lab. They’ll prove it’s his. Then I’ll claim this was all voluntary, a little S&M. After all, what man could resist an orgy with two attractive women? And when Tim denies it, I’ll tell them he’s concocting an alibi, just worried about you divorcing him. What story do you think is more believable?”

“My god…” Alyssa breathed.

“He’d probably use his job. The Bureau hates nothing more than a sex scandal after all. And I’m sure Auntie will want to discuss this with you. For hours knowing her. I’ll be sure to tell her about your nipples by the way. She’ll want to know.”

“You wouldn’t,” the color was draining from Alyssa’s face.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get Timmy back Sunday night. That’s just 48 hours away. Of course he might now want to come back to you.”

“Why…” Alyssa asked, just staring like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Well, as you said,” Mindy said smugly, “Our Timmy doesn’t have much in the way of willpower. He’s a born submissive. You’ve heard of Stockholm Syndrome? Imagine that back up by three or four orgasms. It’s just possible he’ll fall hopelessly in love with me. You might want to pack his bags. I’ll send Beth over for them after he cracks.”

With that, she walked out the door, leaving Alyssa alone.

Alyssa just stared at the door, listening to their car start and pull down the driveway, unable to believe what had happened in such a short amount of time. What had she done? She had to stop Mindy. Even if it meant an evening with Auntie, she had to stop her.

Pulling out a hairpin from behind her ear, Alyssa started in on the lock on her handcuffs. It would take time, but she’d get free. Then she’d rescue her husband.

Which was just what Mindy wanted her to try and do.

The End.

What's New

8/10/2024
Visit Clisp4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back