• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Lost my Husband in a Bet Part 2 (F/m, F/f) - Nonconsensual, NC17 Rated Material

NightFeather

Using the same hair pin that had freed her from the handcuffs, Alyssa was crept into her sister’s house. She could hear her husband Tim’s hysterical laughter as soon as she entered. Clearly her sister Mindy and her friend Beth were still torturing him. And it was all her fault that he was at Mindy’s mercy. She knew she had to rescue him. Who knew what hell her sister was doing?

Alyssa moved towards the bedroom, trying to move quickly but quietly. She never saw the tripwire until it was too late. All she knew was that she was suddenly falling, the floor rushing up at her, but she did not make an impact.

The wire had triggered some kind of device. In that same instant, the carpet that had been on the floor rose up, catching her. Then Alyssa was spinning around, the world turning over end over end, the floor and the ceiling taking turns entering her field of vision. When it stopped, she was tightly wrapped in the rug, head sticking out one end, feet the other. Her arms were trapped inside.

It was then that Alyssa heard Tim’s laughter cease. Shortly after that, Mindy and Beth came out into the hall. Their laughter replaced his, though it was the kind meant to mock someone undergoing misfortune.

“Look Beth! My home has been invaded by a hot dog!” Mindy smirked, causing both women to laugh even louder.

“Let me out of this! I will tell Auntie Blair!” Alyssa yelled, trying to sound intimidating.

“Oh,” Mindy knelt down by Alyssa’s head, tickling her head and neck, “You broke into my house to renege on a bet. I doubt she’s going to help you honey.”

“He e eh eheheheh,” Alyssa giggled lightly, “Knhohohocckkk haahahaha itt ahah offf!” Even as she giggled, she could feel her shoes and socks being removed. A chill ran down her spine as she realized that Beth was behind her and now had access to her bare feet.

Beth had always made Alyssa nervous. She was a committed lesbian who had made it obvious how attractive she found Alyssa despite the fact the blonde was straight and married. That wouldn't have concerned her with anyone else, but Beth was different. The muscular woman had a close association with Mindy, and had clearly been influenced by her. And Mindy was a woman who lived to dominate and humiliate her older sister. It had occurred to Alyssa many times that using Beth would be the best way to do just that.

“Ok, OK,” Alyssa said, turning her head away, “You win! Just don’t let She Hulk back there have my feet. I’ll…I’ll be good…” As Beth was a tall, athletic woman, it was obvious who Alyssa was talking about.

Mindy agreed, and after a few more jokes, Beth picked her up and carried Alyssa to the bedroom. They placed her on the couch on one side of the room, leaving her there after ensuring she wouldn’t roll off and hurt herself by landing hard on the floor. She was turned so she had a good view of what was happening to her husband.

Tim was tied spread-eagle on Mindy's, naked with his penis on full display. Jealousy washed over her, anger at her sister for taking what was rightfully hers. How dare they! Tim was her husband! But she bit off any verbal attack she wanted to unleash. She had promised to be good, after all, and with Beth still close to her bare feet, throwing a temper tantrum in her current condition was probably a bad idea.

“Alyssa?! Alyssa!” Tim cried out as soon as he saw her, but whether he was calling for help or because he was alarmed at her predicament, she didn’t know.

“Well,” Mindy said, starting to remove her blouse, “I think we’ve given Timmy boy a long enough rest, “Let’s resume having fun, shall we.?”

Beth climbed onto the bed, sitting next to Tim’s waist, now with a paint brush in her hand. At a nod from Mindy, she started stroking it up and down his hard shaft. Occasionally, she would flick the tip over Tim’s testicles, teasing and taunting the glands.

Despite being a lesbian Beth seemed to enjoy what she was doing. She had never paid male genitalia much attention, but watching Tim’s junk twitch and bounce as she graced it with the soft bristles was surprisingly fun. Beth was particularly amused when it seemed to dance to the sound of Tim’s tenor pitched laughter.

Tim held off bursting into hysterical cries for about thirty seconds, his face growing red and a tear forming in his eye. His self control then broke, and a nasty laughter broke through what had been clenched lips.

“HA AHAHA STAWWWPPPP A AHAHAAHH BEEHEHEHEHTTHHH HAH AHAHNGGRRR H AHAHH AHAH MA AH AHAHAHKKKKEEE HA AHAAH MAKKHEHEHEHH HEH ARRGGG
HE HEHRRRRR STAWWPPP AHAHAHAHIHIHIHIHIHIMMMMMM HA AHAHAH ITTT HA AHAHAHAH ITTT AH AHAH THHIHIHIICKKLEEE H AHAH TUHUHUU AHAHAH MUHUHUCHHH AHAHAH!!!”

Mindy, now topless, watched for several minutes, soaking in Tim’s suffering. She had never really forgiven him for choosing her sister over her all those years ago. Only when she deemed Tim’s hysteria was just right did she move in. Leaning over Tim’s head, Mindy allowed her lush breasts to dangle near his face, her rock hard, pink nipples almost brushing his lips.

“If you want Beth to stop, Tim, all you have to do is suck me,” she said in a husky voice betraying her own arousal, “It doesn’t seem like much to ask. Just wrap your lips around my nipples, maybe a couple of licks with your tongue. You know you want to.”

Mindy’s breasts were full, with perfect pink nipples. Any man would be filled with desire at the sight of them. Most would probably allow their dick to be tickled for the opportunity. To be given the chance to taste them to make the torment stop? That would be a no-brainer.

It was so hard for Alyssa to watch her sister being so intimate with Tim. A possessiveness washed over her, one deep and primal. He was hers! To make things worse, every few minutes, Mindy would turn her head and give her a gloating look.

Tim tried to be strong, his eyes squeezed shut even as tears ran down his cheeks and his face had turned bright red. Every now and then he managed to open his eyes enough to look at Alyssa and feel guilty about his current predicament and to remind himself of the shame he’d feel if he did submit to Mindy.

The guilt was because the brush was driving Tim crazy in more ways than one. While the bristles were horribly tickly, they were also stimulating his manhood, making it throb with desire. He was desperately trying to hold off from erupting while laughing hysterically.

“Are you sure you don’t want them?” Mindy teased, “Tell you what. Kiss them and Beth will make you cum. Of course there will be a price for that service. I think it would only be fair to give her your wife for a bit. Tit for tat…so to speak.

She brushed Tim’s cheek with her breast now, nipple grazing his lips. Tim could feel the heat. It was almost too much. His mouth watered, tongue dying for a quick taste. Due to their extreme ticklishness, Alyssa rarely let him touch hers. Now there was a perfect pair so close! Tim wanted them so badly. Making the tickling stop was almost secondary.

But…but he couldn’t do that to Alyssa. No matter what she had done to him…he didn’t trust Beth. The look in her eyes…Goodness knew what the large woman would do to his mate.

“HA AHAH H HAHAHAI WOOHOHOHONNNNTT HA AHAH HA I WOHOHONNTT HA AHAH I HA AHAH H AHAH I I WOHOHOHOONNTTT AHAH AH HA AHAHAHAH NAWWTTT HA AHAHAH NAWWTTT HAHA AHAH FORRR HA AHAHAHAHA YUHUHUHU AHAHAHAH!!”

As if that were the cue, Beth flicked the brush over Tim’s taint, once, twice then a third time. Each one made him shriekl like a small girl and tug on his bonds as hard as he could. Then she started circling the tip of the brush over the head of his penis.

Tim’s body started quivering as a jolt of ticklish pleasure shot through him. His hips started thrusting involuntarily, as far as his bonds allowed as if making love to the brush. Pure, raw need filled him. He knew he was on the edge, his orgasm fast approaching.

Beth found his suffering excited her even though his gender did not. Tim owned something she desired, Alyssa, and because of that she held a silent grudge against him. She wanted to do this to him for hours.

Alyssa could have told Beth that that would be impossible. She recognized that expression on her husband’s face, knew from experience how much he would feel the need to finish right now and would probably do so soon. Her heart welled up into her throat. It was all she could do to not shout in protest. He couldn’t give in! He couldn’t!

“Don’t you want to cum?” Mindy asked in a sultry voice.

He did, he did so badly. But a look at his helpless wife gave Tim strength. He resisted, moving his head away from Mind’s boobs no matter where she positioned him. No matter how loud he moaned and bellowed, he didn’t ask for release. He held out like a stone, a throbbing to the point of bursting stone.

That, however, wasn’t what Mindy wanted.With a disappointed look on her face, Mindy signaled for Beth to stop.

Making Tim have an orgasm before he submitted to her was no victory. He was just a man, after all and he could only handle so much before climaxing. No one would blame him. No, Mindy wanted to break Tim’s spirit, not just his body. She wanted her sister to see Tim beg for her without regard to any consequences that she might experience.

Alyssa exhaled. She knew her husband had barely held out, but that was just too weak willed, too ticklish to do so much longer. And when he did submit, she would lose him…and maybe more. She had to do something.

“Mindy,” she said all the while trying to wiggle her arms free of the cocoon she was trapped in, “Mindy, let’s make a deal. Surely there is something I can give you to spare him.”

There was one of those long pauses that communicated more than words. All three women froze. The only sound was Tim gasping for air as he started to recover from the brutal tickling. All eyes were on Alyssa.

Alyssa and Mindy had been engaged in this struggle for dominance under the rules set forth by Auntie Blair for years now. As the oldest, Alyssa had had a few victories though not as many as her ruthless sister. She knew how humiliating any demand from Mindy was likely to be.

“No…No, Alyssa…don’t” Tim pleaded. He was cut off as Mindy absentmindedly gave him a quick tickle in his fuzzy underarm, any other words he might have said in a bout of giggles. Her eyes never left Alyssa.

“Let the grown ups talk Timmy,” Mindy said in a firm tone, “Are you that desperate Alyssa? Does he really mean that much to you? I’m surprised, seeing how you bet him on the outcome of a TV show. Maybe it’s fear of your time with my friend here that’s really motivating you.”. She motioned to indicate Beth.

There was some truth to that, but Alyssa would be damned if she’d admit it. She shook her head ‘No’ vehemently.

“If that’s the case,” Mindy said “Let’s see if you mean that. You get your feet tickled, and as long as that happens, Timmy here won’t get tickled or made to climax.”

“My feet…” Her feet were a weak spot, though not as bad as a few others.

“No! Alyssa, don’t! I cannnnnnnha nyahah aha nohhoooonnnggg hahahaha…” Another quick tickle, this time to his ribs, took Tim out of the conversation again.

Alyssa thought. Mindy had tickled her feet before and knew her soles well. It would be bad. She had endured her fingers before, however, and could do it again. As long as they stayed below her ankles, it wouldn’t be that bad. Besides, it would show Tim she was sorry for betting him, a punishment. It might go a long way towards him forgiving her.

Unable to say the words, Alyssa nodded in agreement.

“Deal!” Mindy said triumphantly, “Beth, dear, why don’t you do the honors!

Beth left Tim’s side and began walking towards Alyssa, still lying on the couch. With every step she took, the panic in Ayssa’s eyes grew stronger and stronger. She tried again to wiggle her way free from the cloth wrapped around her.

“No, no…not Beth…please, Mindy! Not her!” She knew her sister had outsmarted her.

Beth said nothing, though she was clearly eager for what was going to happen. When she reached Alyssa, she rolled the blonde woman over onto her stomach. Then Beth pulled her backwards, placing her feet over the arm of the couch so they hung there, heels pointed to the ceiling and her toes the floor.

Alyssa's feet were long but narrow as were her toes. Her soles had little meat on them and her arch was slight. Still, they were ticklish and as soon as Beth’s nails hit them, the blonde woman knew she’d start laughing uncontrollably.

But Beth didn’t use her nails. Instead, she used her mouth. Her tongue flicked over the smooth skin, traced the lines on the bottom of her foot and slid between the toes. Her tongue was long and dexterous. At times it seemed to her like it was capable of licking her entire sole at once.

“BWah ahahah ahah ana nggrrr ha ah AHAHAHAH ahahahah lehehehvveeeee ha ahahaha leeavvvveheehehehh MYMYMY HA AH HA feeehehFHEHEHeeetttttt H AHAHAH AHAHAHLOOHOHHONNNNEEE HA AHAHAHA!!!!”

“No…please,” Tim mumbled from across the room as Alyssa’s laughter stretched from wall to wall, “Don’t tickle her, Mindy. You won me fair and square. Tickle me, but leave your sister alone. She doesn’t deserve it…”

Mindy didn’t respond. Instead, she leaned over and put her mouth on his, giving him a passionate kiss. Taken by surprise, Tim almost reflexively kissed back.

“Forget about your wife,” Mindy said, passion creeping into her voice, “Just kiss me.” She slipped her tongue into his mouth sliding it across his lips.

Tim wanted to turn his head away, but Mindy’s hands were on his cheeks, holding him in place while she continued to savor the taste of his mouth. She worked her lips and tongue, bringing all her skills to bare. Again and again she kissed him, barely giving him a chance to breathe.

With Alyssa’s laughter as the soundtrack, the two continued to make out. Mindy felt a sense of victory, knowing each one of her kisses was clouding Tim’s mind. If tickling wasn’t working, she’d just seduce him and bend Tim to her will that way.

The tickling was, however, working on her sister. Alyssa couldn’t stop laughing. She had never had her feet licked before despite the many times Mindy had tickled them (as said before, they weren’t that kind of family). It was a different sensation, more intense than anything she’d experienced before, breaking down her ability to resist.

Beth was now nibbling the balls of her feet, sharp teeth scraping over the pudgy flesh. She moved her mouth from side to side as if eating an ear of corn. And every now and then, her damn tongue snuck out again like a snake, slurping up through her arch.

“EEEEKKK!!!! HA AHAH A AHAHAHAH STAWWHHHPPPPP AH AHAAH BEEHHEEE BEEHEEHHTTHHHH AH AHAHAH BEHEEHHTTHHH AHAHAHAHAHA NAWOOOHOHOHOOO AH AHAHAHA MORRRREEEE GRRRRRR HA AHAHA HAHAHHA PLEHEEEHEHHSSSEEE!!!”

“Listen to your wife suffer,” Mindy said, nibbling on Tim’s neck. She could feel him tremble beneath her lips, “She deserves it, you know. It’s her fault your here. Let Beth have her and you can have me as reparations for being tortured.” She licked down to his color bone, knowing she was making his blood boil.

And Alyssa was suffering. Beth was now nibbling the balls of her feet, sharp teeth scraping over the pudgy flesh. She moved her mouth from side to side as if eating an ear of corn. And every now and then, her damn tongue snuck out again like a snake, slurping up through her arch.

Even as her feet were hellishly titillated, she did see through tear filled eyes what Mindy was doing to her husband. That wasn’t fair! Those words pierced her tickled soaked brain. She managed to put together enough thoughts to protest.

“H AHA AHAHAH HAH NAWooooo HA AH AHAHAHA DOHOOHHNTTTT HA AHAHAHAH DOHOHNNTT AHAHAHA KISSHIHIHISSSSSS HA AHAH MYYY AHAHAH AH HUHUHUSSBANNDDDD HA AHAAHAAHAH!! YUHUHUUUUUU HA AHAAHHA PRHAHAHAHA PROOOOMMIIISSSSSSEEDDD!!!”

Mindy moved back to his mouth, kissing Tim again, tongue slipping between his lips and caressing his tongue. The sweetness of the lip lock nearly overwhelmed Tim, causing him to return the kiss with equal enthusiasm. He just couldn’t help himself.

“No, I didn’t,” Mindy said, pausing to kiss Tim again, “I promised not to torture him.. I doubt Tim would consider this torture.”

Alyssa didn’t have a chance to reply or even to meditate on how her sister had tricked her twice in the same deal. That was because at that moment, Beth started working on her toes, and Alyssa’s brain started to short circuit.

Beth nibbled on her toes like a bad kitten, allowing her sharp incisors to scrape over the pads. Pulling them back, she slipped her tongue over the toe stems and slipping it in between, flicking rapidly over the webbing. Then, for good measure, Beth started sucking on Alyssa’s pinkie toe, taking the entire thing into her mouth.

“HA AHAHAH AHAHAHAH O O ONNGGRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH A H HHH H HAAH AHAAH AHAHH YUUHUUHUUU HAH H HAH BEHEHEHEHEHEHTTT HA A AHAHAHH N N OOOHHHHH HA A AHAHA AHA AHAAHH PPLLLHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOHHHH!!”

Beth was having the time of her life. She had lusted after Alyssa for so long, waited so long to taste her flesh. Now, her foot wouldn’t have been Beth’s first choice of a place to put her mouth, but Alyssa’s hysterical, tortured cries made up for it. The more Beth heard it, the more her passions grew, the more her licks and nibbles took on a new fervor.

Alyssa’s laughter also excited Mindy. Hearing her sister suffering always did that. She kissed harder and longer, literally taking Tim’s breath away. He began to feel light headed, barely aware of where he was, just the pair of sensual lips making love to his.

“Am I a good kisser?” Mindy asked Tim between smooches, her voice husky with lust. This would be the ultimate moment of her triumph, stealing Alyssa’s husband even as she was dominated by the last person she would want to submit to.

And Tim knew it. Again, despite the lust building inside him, he knew how crucial his answer to that question was. Giving the wrong one could change his relationship with Alyssa forever.

“Your <gasp> your breath stinks…!” Tim managed to blurt out. He had no intention of betraying his wife, even when Mindy’s kisses were so sweet, especially as her tormented hysteria was ringing in his ears.

Mindy froze, her kisses stopping. She just froze there for a second, the sexual tension draining from her frame, replaced by an entirely different emotion. Rage.

“Oh, you will be sorry you said that,” Mindy said with a snarl, pulling away from Tim, “If I can’t make you my little love slave, I’m sure my friend can do that to your precious wife. Beth, stop messing around with Alyssa’s feet! It’s time we moved on and had some fun.”

Beth stopped, standing up and wiping her mouth, still grinning ear to ear. Alyssa started gasping for breath, tears still streaming down her cheeks. She could only look up, a mixture of fear and exhaustion in her eyes.

“Remember that game we were going to play with Timmy here?” Mindy continued, putting her blouse back on, “I think instead, we’ll play it with my sister. Get Alyssa out of that carpet and get her ready.”

Last edited:
Oh man what a great follow up! Loved the descriptions of Beth working over Alyssa's feet. Can't wait for the next part.

An amazing story. Well done! Like others, I look forward to part 3. I am especially hoping that Beth forces Alyssa to completely submit to her by feathering her worst spot (Alyssa's nipples). While I have no idea where the story goes from here, I am hoping that Auntie ends up blaming Tim for all this and he has to endure Auntie's tickle torture (possibly with Mindy's assistance). The possibilities are endless. Thank you for your work on this, NightFeather!

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back