• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I love to be tickled" - Just a story I want to share

hotchytick12

TMF Novice
I have been fortunate to have heard these words, or words similiar to them, four times. Twice when I was younger, once when I was in college, and once a few years ago. Hearing thoes words was almost more exciting then the actual tickling itself. I don't know what it was about those words in thoes situations, but it took the experience way over the top. I will never forget the girl that I met at a freind's house who said this to me. I had been flirting with her and we hit if off really well(her name was Kelly). My friend was with his girlfriend, arguing all night and we were all supposed to watch a movie together. Well, my friend and his girl friend ended up going in the bedroom to "talk it out." So me and Kelly were left to ourselves to watch the movie alone. I couldn't have been happier because we were having an awesome time. The good stuff started happening while I was lying on the floor watching the movie and Kelly decided to move from the couch and sit on the easy chair right behind me. She proped her feet up on the Ottoman, and started talking with me. She was bare foot and had one foot crossed over the other so that her sole was facing me. I had already been talking with Kelly and teasing her, and she was making fun of me, so it wasn't that much of a stretch to take it a little bit further and start tickling her foot, which I did. Kelly's reaction was pretty good, she giggled and twitched her foot but didn't pull it away. She had been making fun of me pretty hard so I told her to be careful what she said to me because I would have to continue to tickle her. The experience was exciting enough on its own because I already liked this girl, but suddenly it went to a whole other level when she said "Oh you can do what ever you want to my feet I love to be tickled!" My heart pound out of my chest and I said "really?" "You mean it doesn't bother you when I go like this..." And I ran my fingers up and down her sole. She giggled again and twitched her foot like before and said "My brothers used to tickle my feet all of the time. I use to hate it, but I dunno, now I think it feels good." I asked again, intentionally, because I was afraid the topic would change "But doesn't it just tickle, tickle...?" While I was saying this my fingers never left her arch. "Yeah it does, but, I dunno, it doesn't bother me, it just feels good. Like you could just keep tickling my foot right now, and it wouldn't matter, I would never complain." I didn't let up on the tickling.
She was smiling now and didn't ask me to stop. After about thirty seconds, I guess she figured I wasn't going to say anything else or stop tickling, she leaned back in the chair, closed her eyes and gave out a little "ummm."
For what seemed like a half hour(in actuality I think it was only ten minutes), neither of us said a word, she just let me tickle to my hearts delight. At one point she crossed her legs so that I could tickle the other foot as well.
The hightlight of the whole experience was when she sat up and reached down to tussle my hair and said "You know, you don't have to keep doing that."
I said "I don't mind, does it still feel good?"
She said "Oh my God you have no idea, nobody ever does this for me! I'm in heaven!"
I didn't want it to end. But my friend and his girlfriend I guess "finished arguing" in the bedroom, and subsequently making up, and came back out to check on us. I can only imagine what it must have looked like to them. Here I was on the floor sitting indian style at the end Kelly's chair, her foot in my hand, tickling it, while she was almost in a trance.
My buddy looked at us and said "You two having fun? You know you should be carful, she's got funk on her feet!" With that Kelly jumped up and launched a pillow at him and starting chasing him around the room.

The night wrapped up with me gettin her phone number, getting a VERY big kiss, but unfortunatley for various reason we never did get back together again, but not for a lack of trying on my part.

excellent story, ive never had a girl say those words but ive had suspicions. When ive tickled a girl and she hasn't complained i cant help but feel she likes it

Cool story!

"The night wrapped up with me gettin her phone number, getting a VERY big kiss, but unfortunatley for various reason we never did get back together again, but not for a lack of trying on my part."

I hate it when that happens! :disgust:

Terrific story, Hotchy.

Yet another example of why I love to read your posts.

How about writing about the other times you were told by the victim that she enjoyed being tickled? I especially love to read any foot-tickling incidents.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back