• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need advise.

Olander

I've been into tickling forever. My last two girlfriends were easy victi.. ah I mean subjects. Not only can I barley tickle my current girlfriend of 2 years, but she turns the table on me & I'm very ticklish all over, & don't like it. any advise for technique or anything else?

Thanks for taking the time to reply Squirmer. I'm not really into being tickled. I'd found no problem with my tecnique prior to this relationship. It's the only major thing that disapoints me ~ my girlfriend. I hav no tolerance for any tickling whatsoever, & she rarely has but the slightest vunerability. I love tickling, & not being tickled, she knows this & tortures me with it. Especially after an extended sex session, where I need a few mins to rest, she gets off additionally on attacking me, while its harder for me to defend myself. If anyone has any additional advise, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I think the bondage thing is worth a try.

Maybe move into it slowly. A romantic, candle-lit dinner followed by "lets try something new tonight"... then bring out a blindfold.

At this point she'll either be excited, nervous or unwilling. If she's excited and not too nervous, move into bondage.

Be gentle as you put her arms together, kiss her neck and arms lightly etc. Tie her wrists together and then her ankles. At that point, she's yours. Just don't betray her trust by going too far too fast. You won't want this to be a one-time only thing.

Suirmer, you certainly have a way to put things.

Well, what woman wouldn't enjoy having some kind of power over a male. Yeah, she must really get her kick from that.
I do not like my actual nipple to be tickled, but even though my fiance knows this, she seems to take some sadistic pleasure in playing with them.

There are likely triggers that make her wanna man handle... ahem... I mean wo-man handle you.

One trigger is probably when you show weakness or when she thinks you are starting to get the upper hand when you tickle her.

Your girl has some domme in her it seems.

I agree with sole seeker. You got to get her to relax and calm down and even if you like to visciously tickle her, you may need to hold off on that. Try slow pleasurable tickles, even in erotic places. Women like full long body caresses to. From the arms, down their ribs, sides, hips, thighs etc.

Ya know it, I always say this, but check out my tickle tips sticky thread at the top in the tickling discussion area.

There are so great calming and pleasurable tips as well as many other gems. Everything I see here in this place has an answer in that thread. Check it out some time. There are bound to be some tips in there that may just make her content to let you do the ticklin more often.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back