• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need Stocks!!!

*Walks by, takes note of Kimiko's birthday, and walks off 😎 *

My Stocks

lonelykimiko said:
I...want them! XD

R U talkin to me kimiko? One day im gonna get her feet into those stocks...

Attachments

• 100_1131.JPG
    100_1131.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 13
Sockstickler said:
Not if I do it first 😎
the pic is of my wifes feet and im talkin bout gettin her (my wife) feet into my stocks... i tickle her feet all the time but not in my stocks.

Dule said:
the pic is of my wifes feet and im talkin bout gettin her (my wife) feet into my stocks... i tickle her feet all the time but not in my stocks.
Oh. My bad. I thought you were talking about getting Kimiko's feet into the stocks.

I should go into business making custom stocks for the community. "High quality stocks at low low prices!"

Shipping would be horrible though. Walking into a UPS store and saying " I have to ship this quality S&M device. How much for overnite?" Plus, the cost would be outrageous! 😀

No no no. You don't tell them it's an S&M device. You tell them "Hi, I'd like to ship this exquisite handmade mantlepiece."

I was thinking more along the lines of a set of full-body stocks. Big bench included. It would be much funnier, I believe. Or maybe I could make kits and sell them at wal-mart. You have to assemble everything you buy at wal-mart...Bought a tv there once and all I got was a box full of transistors and a soldering iron...

a1532b said:
I was thinking more along the lines of a set of full-body stocks. Big bench included. It would be much funnier, I believe. Or maybe I could make kits and sell them at wal-mart. You have to assemble everything you buy at wal-mart...Bought a tv there once and all I got was a box full of transistors and a soldering iron...
lol then you say "Hi, I'd like to ship this bed. Yes, that's right. It's a bed."
"So what are all these straps for?"
"Well you obviously don't want to fall off do you?"

Last edited:
HAHAHA!!! The straps comment got me! I'm almost tempted to try that now. Oh wow, that was too funny socks! I could try and pass off a leather whip as a pillow fluffer... 😀

I wouldn't doubt it. Now explaining the whipped cream and lube on the other hand...

I want to walk into a furniture store with some s&m cuffs. I will wander around the bedding areas for a while until a sales associate, possibly out of curiousity, asks me if i require assistance. I can ask them assorted questions such as "how strong is the headboard", and "would you mind helping me out for a second...to try something.".....

Either way, I would eventually end up attaching the cuffs to the bed and leaving them there as I walk out of the store. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back