• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need Your Guys & Gals Opinion Please...

pabuluz1

TMF Master
Right... I have a interview for a Computer Game Design Course In University in a Week or so... and ive designed rosie... into a super hero... anyway...

..if u like what ive done... i'll turn it into a tickle comic and design more characters

So id love Feedback... Good And Bad 🙂

Thanks in Advance PaB

Attachments

• rosie 3.JPG
    rosie 3.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Rosie Side.JPG
    Rosie Side.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 71
  • Super Rosie.JPG
    Super Rosie.JPG
    604.1 KB · Views: 168
Are you sure you want to do a tickle comic for a university course? Not everybody looks at this stuff the way we do...

lol.. no.. am not doing the comic for uni... if you guys like it i'll turn her into a tickle comic...

I'd love to see it myself. I like the fact the costume leaves her navel well open to attack.

pabuluz said:
lol.. no.. am not doing the comic for uni... if you guys like it i'll turn her into a tickle comic...

Ah... got it. I misunderstood.

Special Powers...

was wondering if you guys wanna think it up... cuz am doing it for you.. its the character you tell me how she goes.

PaB

well... sorry if i'm sounding harsh (but i dont mean to be 😀)
but the eye cover and belly showing outfit is kinda lame for super heros at this age, see if you can fix that
also, lose hair is not a good idea because they get in your way of CRIME FIGHTING~~~ that's y Nova from star craft: ghost has a pony tail, less lose ends = more control
o.. and.. did you watch teh incredble? cape is wrong 😛

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back