• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I never get a lot of hits...

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
I don't know why, but whenever I start up a thread, I only get maybe two or three responses. Wonder why that is...
Regardless, this thread will probably only prove my point. maybe I should use more interesting thread titles.

I support you dude. I think you're the only one that liked my Red VS. Blue. Haha.

Thread titles actually make a hell of a difference on a fetish forum. "Foot fetish tease toe sucking soles" will get you more views and potential responses than "Memento" or "Passing the Time".

Of course, this is expected for me, but whats the reason for people in your situation? Maybe better thread titles will help.

I know I raised heck on dial up people, when I made outrageous titles for things that the titles were not.

i guess you're right Vlad, but I'm not much of a title writer. the content is what worries me.

Well, then you know what you have to do....practice, practice, practice.

Titles would only ever really help if your picture was able to express the title or have it mean something. If you feel your art is lacking then titles aren't going to make a difference in responses, but they may make a difference in views. If it's a fetish picture, putting fetish words in it will gurantee you views, though I would refrain from being misleading in any way. It's the non-fetish pictures you're going to have a harder time with on a site like this....and if thats not obvious, it should be.

If you're happy with what you're doing though, even just getting a few responses is proof enough that your art can exist amidst adversity and still reach out to some people. This is why I say it's important to not limit yourself to one single website, especially if that site is a fetish site. Promote your art on art sites as well, that way your responses will be there regardless of whether you got any here. At best, you're getting responses on multiple sites, and at worst, you're breaking even with just a few, which is still good. Breaking even is progress, it shows that you have to try harder. Anything less than breaking even means you may need to step back and reprioritize what you're doing with this hobby or what you expect from it in the short or long term and compare that to the reality of the situation, then make new plans.

Last edited:
The reason I keep all my fetish art on a fetish site is because I'm still a bit bashful about it.That and some host sites don't allow for sexual content. It doesn't really bother me getting negative responses, but no responses at all is a little unnerving; it makes me think either no one found it interesting enough to comment on or that the title just didn't attract enough attention. Maybe I will practice my titles.

If you want to be able to share your work with everyone and gradually have it accepted, being bashful about your themes, fetish or not, is something you're going to have to work on. The more you make a big deal about it, the more you will stifle your creativity in other areas. If people are not accepting of your fetish, then just share your non-fetish work with them, instead.

This is why it's important for artists with fetishes to not let their fetishes determine the bulk of their art, that way they don't have to exclude themselves from sites that don't allow that type of stuff, but they'll still be able to share everything else. And if you can find a site that will let you share both, all the better.

In my case, it's not a problem, and on the flip-side of it, I am sharing my non-fetish stuff here, and while it doesn't get the feedback a fetish picture would, at least I know it's accepted or at least being tolerated in the same way fetish pictures for others might be elsewhere. I don't think you have too much to worry about in this regard. Just don't pretend to be something you're not.

Responses don't say much.
Popular art/downloads etc can sometimes get little response.

I get that concept Vlad, and i do post my other work on other sites, but I feel that sites like this one are the only place I can post my more sexually/ fetish-y themed pieces, and I'm fine with that. I just wish that people who looked at my work would comment as more of a courtesy that way I wasn't left totally in teh dark about its quality in teh eyes of teh audience.
(Why do I keep misspelling "the"?? >_<)

You know, you're on the list of names I look for when I'm digging through to find tickling art I like.
When I see the name Relent< appear as the thread starter in the tickling art section, I quickly look inside, because I really like your style.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a poster on these forums (I would be if I uploaded my art here, I suppose), and I have a habit of not giving my comment on art, unless someone truely, desperately wants it.
But I do have the habit of going back and looking at yours, and many other artist's art, again and again (hey, I'm doing it right now. =P).

I have been meaning to comment on your art but don't. I'll make sure to comment more often, because I've always been meaning to, and I truely like what you draw.

I get that concept Vlad, and i do post my other work on other sites, but I feel that sites like this one are the only place I can post my more sexually/ fetish-y themed pieces, and I'm fine with that. I just wish that people who looked at my work would comment as more of a courtesy that way I wasn't left totally in teh dark about its quality in teh eyes of teh audience.
(Why do I keep misspelling "the"?? >_<)

All the more reason to share your non-fetish stuff, like I do. That way, people are more likely to see the quality behind your work, as expressed through different ideas, different mediums, etc. See, when you share nothing but fetish stuff on a fetish forum, not much is expected of you, only that your work is somehow entertaining in regards to the fetish.

However, there is room for change and improvement for you as an artist and your views here, if you share different types of work. That way, people will see and think "ah, so he's actually capable of drawing this or that....and he draws that those types of pictures good". It won't just be another fetish picture, which is what they're expecting. If you can somehow manage to wow enough people that they'd give you more views, the chances are higher that you may get more replies as well, since with anything thats not fetish related, theres more room to comment on it, since it's not a one-trick pony and it's very broad and can be approached from different angles and opinions.

I know you already know this, but if you applied it more, it may help you. But thats just me talking. It's easy for me to say because it worked for me, so I could only hope you'd have similar success on this site.

You know, you're on the list of names I look for when I'm digging through to find tickling art I like.
When I see the name Relent< appear as the thread starter in the tickling art section, I quickly look inside, because I really like your style.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a poster on these forums (I would be if I uploaded my art here, I suppose), and I have a habit of not giving my comment on art, unless someone truely, desperately wants it.
But I do have the habit of going back and looking at yours, and many other artist's art, again and again (hey, I'm doing it right now. =P).

I have been meaning to comment on your art but don't. I'll make sure to comment more often, because I've always been meaning to, and I truely like what you draw.

that made me feel really good ^_^. thanx a lot, glad to see someone here enjoys my work; all I need is one to be satisfied XD

And Mr. Vlad, I have planned to post some of my non-fetish work here, but I prefer to keep my professional artistic work and my fetish portraits separate so there's never any controversy in case I ever get famous XD
I keep the two identities separated for my own purposes.

And Mr. Vlad, I have planned to post some of my non-fetish work here, but I prefer to keep my professional artistic work and my fetish portraits separate so there's never any controversy in case I ever get famous XD
I keep the two identities separated for my own purposes.

What controversy would that be? Are you not free to draw what you want? People's opinions of you shouldn't change just because you draw fetish pictures. In fact, it would be a testament to your open-mindedness. Simply drawing fetish things isn't an admitance of anything, only that you're willing and capable of drawing something like that.

In actuality, your chances as a professional may be better if you included some fetish works in your portfolio. Employers like seeing variety and artists who will think out of the box or tackle different themes are a plus. Whats key with mixing the two together is not overdoing it with the fetish portraits. Whether you're sharing them professionally or not, or you're just sharing them with people on a website, as long as you only submit a reasonable ammount, and it is never more than the regular stuff, and you leave the more adult fetish stuff out, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Trust me, I've shared/share fetish work before, and at worst people were curious, but when they saw how casual it was and that it wasn't all that I drew (in fact it was/is a rarity), I didn't suffer from it at all. I doubt you would either, but then again, I don't expect you to feel like I do or to have that kind nerve or courage. If you really do feel that it could ruin or publically embarass you in some way, then thats a precaution I guess you feel you have to take.

Last edited:
Its just that me and some friends go to the same sites and I'm not exactly open to them about it either.I did post one once and a friend saw and she was..."fascinated" but it was still so awkward that I took it down immediately after i found out she saw it. I'm just too easily embarrassed.

I think it'll be one of those things I only tell my closest personal friends. i don't think I'll ever be one of those people you see displaying their fetishes publicly. but maybe someday ^_^

thnx?
I've actually gotten that compliment(?) from a lot of people i talk to. I've been told I'm like a doddering old man XP

It's all good relent and I feel ya.

Ever since Meka and I got our new section we have gotten less responses to pics, but I think there are 2 reasons for it.

1. I think people are viewing the stuff and liking it, but there are only so many ways you can tell somebody you like their stuff.

2. I think people want clips and videos. And we know that and we are gonna make a second video. We are just busy haha.

Last edited:
I'll throw in my two cents.

I think people like your work, I know I personally like it.

The truth is most people don't take the time to comment on a pic, even if they like it. I am as guilty of this as anyone. Just try not to see it as a reflection on you. For every one positive comment you get there are probably dozens and dozens of people that liked/loved the pic and did not comment.

I think all artists get frustrated about it. I know I do.

Hang in there - I'll try to comment more to do my part ^^

B

thanks Mr. bandito ^_^ i'll wait for your replies.
Journia, I do look pretty young, but that doesn't seem to help me in terms of courtship at all XD. I'm so socially inept it's pitiful.
Papi and Meka, I can never remember to browse to that part of the forum; I'm used to looking in the gallery for you guys- maybe that's just your problem. Even the artists with "pads" post another link of their stuff in the gallery/ art thread. Maybe that'll help, I hope. I'll pay a visit to your little playroom. 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back