• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I saw Episode II

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
at a critics screener. And it was really damn cool! 😀 If anyone wants spoilers you can email me with questions, but I promise not to reveal anything because I generally hate spoilers myelf. I will just say that it's a lot better than Episode I (which I did enjoy overall) and I now can't wait for III!

I got pre-sale tickets yesterday for opening day on the 16th. Actually, I got tickets for the opening show and the three that follow, so it'll be a full day for the ol' Jedi Master....

(Don't look at me like that...you expected less?)😀

Dave2112 said:
I got pre-sale tickets yesterday for opening day on the 16th. Actually, I got tickets for the opening show and the three that follow, so it'll be a full day for the ol' Jedi Master....

Dave, it would'a been a shock if it'd been anything different. :lovestory Dave and Star Wars, sitting in a tree.......blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......

Dave2112 said:

You've really GOT to stop lining George's pockets like that (LOL)

jarjar

Ven..(who will give his hard earned $ to Spidey)

😎 😀 🙄

Yeah!

I didn't expect less Dave, I got my pre-sale tickets aswell. I'll be seeing it two times opening day.

I'll be there on opening day as well. However, we're going to one theatre and staging a fight between Jedi and Sith of our group. I'm the Sith Master, not that hate or even power is my thing, but what fun would it be if we were all jedi's. Plus I have dark hair, dark eyes. We'll fight until we're thrown out, then we're heading over to the theatre which we reserved tickets and watching the movie. I'm pretty excited.

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

So far the advance word on Ep II has been very positive, especially from people who felt let down by Ep I (except for Darth Maul of course - Ray Park is currently making a film of Iron Fist, the old Marvel comics kung fu hero.)

Not only do we get to see lots of kick ass Jedi action (can't wait to see how they've pulled off Yoda's lightsabre fight) but Boba's Dad Jango Fett and his super cool battle gear seem to feature heavily too. George owes us that after the slack way Boba Fett bowed out in RotJ.

I still have 6 Boba Fett action figures. I think I need help! 😉

suikoden said:
So far the advance word on Ep II has been very positive, especially from people who felt let down by Ep I (except for Darth Maul of course - Ray Park is currently making a film of Iron Fist, the old Marvel comics kung fu hero.)

Not only do we get to see lots of kick ass Jedi action (can't wait to see how they've pulled off Yoda's lightsabre fight) but Boba's Dad Jango Fett and his super cool battle gear seem to feature heavily too. George owes us that after the slack way Boba Fett bowed out in RotJ.

I still have 6 Boba Fett action figures. I think I need help! 😉

In ROTJ was Boba Fett killed by falling into the pit of Sarlacc?

Actually, no, he wasn't killed. However; it sure looked like that in the movie. StarWars.com officially declared that Boba Fett climbed out of the Sarlacc to hunt again.

I fear, though, that no matter how cool Jango Fett is, it wil all be undermined by the fact that Boba Fett's whole life in the films is just the set-up to a burp joke in RotJ.

Yeah! 8 hours earlier!

Only 3 hours left, then I'll proceed to my journey to a galaxy far far away 😉
I live in germany, sorry 😛

A Truly Dedicated Fan............

Well, at midnight last night (BST) Episode 2 opened in the UK and thousands of cimemas the country over were staying open till three in the morning to screen it.
Personally I will be waiting till a couple of weeks have gone by so I can go in without being trampled to death. I have given my friends fair warning however that I will be cobbling together a Jedi costume and have already invested in an Anakin style lightsabre for the occasion. Sadly I could'nt get it from www.lightechindustries.com because I'm too busy saving up for GLAT and NEST, so I had to make do with a plastic version. Ho-hum, still at least things havwe come on since the days of inflatable lightsabres that were doing the rounds in the 80's.😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back