• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I swear I saw this story here...

rally

TMF Expert
It was in 3 parts. There was a guy who was in charge of setting up a carnival or charity event or something and someone suggested they set up stocks and have girls get their feet tickled. One of the girls on the committee volunteered to be in the stocks, and the first part ended with one of the girls who was tickled enjoying it and going to the main characters apartment where she was tied and tickled more. The second and third parts were him tickling her and then her tickling him.

Any ideas?

I think I know which one you're looking for, and I may have a link to it somewhere in my mess of bookmarks. xD

Did it involve two girls, one of which was more "bring it on!" about it, and the other trying everything she could to escape the situation? Part of the scene involved a bystander accidentally dripping ice-cream on one of the girls' feet, and a dog came up and started licking it off?

The Heroes of Hastington. I only know of it as a .pdf, so I can find somewhere to upload it if you so wish.

The Heroes of Hastington has a similar set up, but wasn't the one. Thanks for the reply though!

That scene with the ice cream does sound familiar, but it didn't focus on two girls specifically. I remember that they brought several girls in for a "test" and one of them seemed to enjoy it from the get go.

It looks like maybe it was deleted from here. I think I recall that the girl who volunteered was named Sarah.

Last edited:
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back