• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I told my girlfriend...

mr.Lee

TMF Poster
...she now lets me tickle her feet whenever I want. She even let me tie her up and tickle her feet for about 30 minutes.

This just goes to show that when nothing is ventured nothing is gained. Good for you dude!

bebinks said:
...she now lets me tickle her feet whenever I want. She even let me tie her up and tickle her feet for about 30 minutes.

I'm having a hard time even getting a girlfriend, let alone one who is into that. 🙁 Sooo lucky you are.

it took me over a year to tell my-ex, but i was gutted coause she said she wouldn't of minded and would of done it plenty of times,
So for my next GF i intened to drop hints straight away and tell her ASAP,
I aslo got to tie up my ex and tickle her for a 20mins or so................ twice!!!!!! YEY!

To be honest with yourself is to be honest with the person you are with which includes g/f lovers etc. Good for yo my man. Keep up the good work and tickles

Good to hear. 🙂

I think it's important for you to let your fetish out early in some way to your significant other, because if you wait too long, it could potentially mess with your relationship. Besides, as many people find out, and from the stories I hear, most of them are more than happy to indulge in it for you.

See how it pays to be honest with your girlfriend. You are a lucky man to have found a girlfriend who will let you tickle her feet whenever you want to. If I may ask, are her feet ticklish and if so how ticklish are they?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back