• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i ve got a lil webpage

sl44n3sh

TMF Poster
Hi

i finally managed to open a web page! including a working (hopefully) gallery with my latest (and some other) art pieces.
including the CCS + sasami and the rikku tickled request =)

so plz check out:

http://chaosart.com/cute-art/

your sl44n3sh 😀

Awesome site man! Plus, it links to happy tree friends, so that makes it even better! Great job!!!!!

How is Happy Tree Friends a Kids Safe Link?😀

Excellent site, sl44n3sh, with excellent piccies too! 😀

Congrats on the site. Thats definitely a big step forward in situating yourself.

I figured this entire time your SN was Slaanesh because you got it from Warhammer. The only question is do you play Warhammer or Warhammer 40,000? One of your more recent pictures had a 40k-like theme to it, so I'm guessing 40k.

I myself have a fantasy Chaos army with the mark of Slaanesh. It kicks ass and my models are cool looking, especially after being painted.

We should share pictures sometime if you have an army too.

That chinese girl that is on the home page with the pink stockings...do you have a larger picture of her?

pink.jpg

Hey, hey, people...happy tree friends is VERY kid friendly...it builds character by introducing them to blood and gore at a very young age.

Soon they'll be chopping up little yellow bunnies in the park at midnight XD

I kid,I kid

Great site man, love your work.

😀 cool that u like it

of couse happy tree friends is very good for your aducation you ll learn to get used to violence🙂

it might be also a silght critic bout puritans n fanatics who like to see no sex before bein married or put girls in sacks but who love war....

i ll see that i post a bigger pic of the pink stock girl soon in the gallery.

i used to play WH and 40k (undead / guard ) but i haven t much time for WH anymore =/

Wicked stuff, sl44n3sh! A great design and some superb pictures too! Looking forward to it growing! BTW MRI, that girl is Ling Xiayou (sp?) from Tekken 4 if you're interested...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back