• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to share someone elses story with you.

hotchytick2

TMF Regular
You probably think I'm crazy for posting this, but I found it at the TMF and loved it...

We sat three at a table in a science class. I was toward the back and across from one of the best looking girls in my class with feet you'd k-i-l-l to get your hands on. She used to slip her pumps on and off all the time or dangle them. She knew I goofed around alot and one day while she was dangling off to the side of the table, I threw a gum wrapper in her shoe. She grinned, I reached down to get it and gave her a quick poke. She jumped and laughed and the teacher told us to quiet down. I wrote her a note and said I didn't know she was ticklish and she smiled. I asked her if she'd be able to go 15 seconds without laughing while I tickle her feet. I KNEW she couldn't do it [and so did she], but she said "let's see". I almost passed out. She took both shoes off and rested her feet towards me on a bar under the table. I reached under and watched her face as she struggled to be quiet and not laugh. And when she'd break down, SHE wanted to start over! I must've had six or seven good runs at her just that day, and after that... she would ask me to do it in class at least once a week. Knowing what I know now, I'd bet every dime I've ever made she's still way into it.

Having said that, I'm going to see her in three weeks for a class reunion and you can believe I'm going to check out what she's wearing. We never dated and we're both married, but if I get a conversation with her on the side... I'm bringing it up. I may even catch a seat across from her.

Gt Frantically Searches Classmates.com!!!!! 😉

Write On The Blackboard 100 Times:hotchytick Is The Man! It's Always Great To Get The Tickle Without The "tude.

Hotchy, my man. It's been three weeks.

I realize how unlikely it is.... but I'm dyin' to know if you got lucky again.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back