• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i was on fire last night :P

Yuber

dunno if i've posted this in the rght section or not but....

last night it was my night off at the nightclub where i work, being a metalhead and only one metal club in town i had to go and spend my wages in the place where i work 🙁

but anyway first off there was this barmaid there who i'm really good friends with (i happened to read on one of her myspace bulletins that she was VERY ticklish). isaw her just walking the floor and she didn't see me so i crept up behind her and poked her sides 😛oke3: well i tell yer, she jumped a mile off the floor and was giggling for about five minutes afterwards. i liked her reaction so much i did it again later on in the night but this time with a sly quick tickle (also did it again when we got in work this morning 😛) and she went all limp and fell on the floor.

secondly there was some girl who i hadn't seen in a while and everytime i saw her i gave her quick tickles under the arms while we where hugging.

then there was another girl (who again i hadn't seen for a while) we where sitting down chatting in the TV room and she took my drink off me, i asked her to give it back and she said no so i grabbed her knee and started tickling it lol she was still refusing to give me my drink back but she was in fits of laughter saying "no, never, do your worst" and she was trying to bite me to get me off but she couldn't bite properly cos she was laughing so much. she was wearing slip on pumps so i said "do my worst eh?" and grabbed her nakle and went to take her pump off but she managed to pull her foot away and she gave me my drink back "and no no no, i give, you win". it's a pity she gave up too easily but i'll just have to try again another time 😛

Last but not least when i got home my girlfriend was asleep so i climed into the foot of the bed and tickled her feet until she woke up, took a good half hour mind but i wasn't complaining 😉

Great stories, man!! I used to work in a club, I totally know the vibe! Good for you!!! Definitely keep us posted on any other stunts you can pull off, haha...

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back