• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i was tickled today

lalala666

TMF Expert
my cousins were at my house i was laying on my bed with no shoes on but was wearing some white socks. well my cousin was taking a walk and found a feather she kept it in her pocket so when she finished her walk she comes in my room with out knocking sits at the foot of my bed grabs my foot puts her arm around my ankle and says cheerfully "i found a feather today tell me how much it tickles" i try to pull my foot away and i found out she has a good grip i tried to push her away with my other foot then she calls her husband over, who was on my computer to hold my other foot she starts tickling my left foot with the stem of the feather which i felt through my sock i started to giggle hehehehehehehhehe and he just started to tickle my right foot with his fingers which made me laugh harder. hhahahahaheehahahheee she tells him to stop so she can test the feather. she started to feather my socked foot i couldnt really feel it so i did not laugh she was about to give up when her husband said i bet it would tickle more with out his sock. "i said no thats enough" and started shaking my feet then i felt my left sock come off slowly. then she ran the feather down my foot and i gasbed and giggled then her husband said i think he felt that then she starts tickling my foot with the feather real fast and burst out with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa please stop!!" after a minute of that she places the feather in between my toes and twists it which made me laugh harder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHa stop" she ditches the feather and they both start tickling my feet i feel my right sock being yanked off and then he got the feather and tickled in between my right foots toes. they tickled me until i was laughing so hard it was silent my cousin then said to her husband ive tickled him since we were little it never gets old they wore me out i had to take a nap i just woke up.

Well, very few people actually frequent the story section, but...

You'll have to forgive me for asking, friend; but are you unfamiliar with the English language? I fear your story is a bit hard on the eyes. It lacks any grammar, capitalization or spacing whatsoever and it makes reading it a real chore.

If you clean it up, perhaps space out your sentences a bit to make it more legible, you'll get some more comments.

That is a good piece of story...just make it more legible and it'll be fine. I love it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back