• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideal victim attitude towards tickling

dreamr

TMF Poster
Ticklers (well, anyone who has thoughts) what is your perfect fantasy victim's attitude towards tickling. Possibilities are endless, but to could be

1) phobia: terrified of it and would do anything to avoid it

2) hates it but submits it for some sort of a reward or for blackmail

3) secretly loves it, but playfully pretending to to hate it

4) openly loves it

I feel that, in the fantasy realm it's such such psychological subtleties that make a story or even a video hot. My favorite is #2, especially if there's blackmail

#4 One of my Best friends for life is an amazing gal that I introduced to tickling a bit over twenty years ago. No one had really tried tickling her most of her life. When I found out she was ticklish, I tickled the daylights out of her. She was truly surprised how ticklish her entire body was, especially her feet. And still now to this day she openly loves to be tickled mercilessly. Sadly she doesn't get what she craves because her husband doesn't get it, but I will get her again some day to make up.for it.

#4 has been my fantasy forever, but I've never met one. #3, or a variant like 'usually doesn't want tickling but can at unpredictable times' is as close as I've encountered.

Remarks that some of the women who've tickled me in the past have made lead me to think that the facets of my behavior that lead people who tickle me to return and tickle me again are twofold: first, that I'm exceptionally ticklish, that everything about my responses signals that I can't stand it, that I can't control myself, that I'm trying to escape but am unable to; and second, that when they stop, I'm never angry or upset or traumatized or resentful.

I've inferred from at least a couple of the women who've tickled me that when they've tickled guys in the past -- including, on one occasion, the woman's long-term romantic partner -- the guys have responded with anger. As soon as they find out I'm not going to get mad -- that my ticklishness is, essentially, a safe space for them -- their playful fingertips return to torment me again and again.

Idk since I'm not a ler but as a lee I'm a mix between 3 and 4, mostly because I keep it super DL/private in my daily life and will stonewall a tad until I know my ler is safe but once trust is established 🤣 ain't nobody can make me hate it.

Edit: fatfingered

#1 & #2 for fantasy and #3 & #4 for real world tickling. I like them about equally within those respective categories. #2 could work for real world also, but it depends upon how light-hearted it is.

Firstly, while I understand the idea, I will be rejecting the term "victim" as I would not want anyone I participate with to be a victim.

The Ideal would be some combination of #4 Openly loves it, and #3, pretends (poorly) to hate it, or truly loves to hate it.

While the concept of someone who truly hates it and does not want it, yet still being subjected to it, is very well suited to fantasy scenarios, I would have absolutely zero desire to be engaging with someone in those circumstances. Now, I am also considering this in terms of more-than-average appreciation. Obviously there exist relationships, friendships, etc. where people do this as a funny means to tease and annoy knowing they hate it. But, in circumstances of beyond that; such as a session of tickling, I would have no want to be doing so with someone who did not also want to be doing so.

I am somewhere around a 2.9.

2) hates it but submits it for some sort of a reward or for blackmail

3) secretly loves it, but playfully pretending to to hate it

After several years of marriage, I still cannot decide if my wife is more of a 2 or a 3. She will say I can tickle her when she knows she was wrong or if she wants me to do something. When I tickle her she laughs hysterically and asks me to stop.

She will often make snappy comments. When she does I will tell her, if you keep saying these things I’m going to tickle you. 99 times out of 100 (and yes, this has happened way more than 100 times) she will make another snappy comment and I proceed to tickle her. She laughs, squirms, and finally says, okay you win .

I’m very much a 3. I don’t hate it by any means. But I don’t openly ask for it either.

I don’t openly instigate specifically for it. It’s my personality. But if that happens as a result, I’m usually on board with the retaliation 😂

Outwardly I behave as a 1.

But desperately hope to have a friendship where I can be a 4.

My favorite scenario is a #3 with the lee ultimately admitting that it’s really a #4 right before she “safe words” and then has to endure a liars tickle penalty.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back