• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

identity abuse

nylontickler

I was informed last night that someone had been in the chatroom using my identity. A friend was kind enough to point this out to me. I know that there isn't much that can be done but I think that people should have the decency to respect other people. Sorry if I sound a little upset, but I am. I don't know what this other person was saying to the people in the room while under my identity, but I have spent a long time establishing trust and friendships with many people, and it would only take one person a few seconds to undo everything. OK, I think I'm finished venting now. This post is a combination appeal to respect others, and also to let warn others that they should keep their heads up. Let's not spoil everything so many people have worked so hard to achieve.
Thanks,
n

Security ...

I don't know if its possible in this setup, but many chatrooms have log in and user password setups to prevent just this thing... Q

Attachments

• Image (3).jpg
    Image (3).jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Image (4).jpg
    Image (4).jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Image (6).jpg
    Image (6).jpg
    650.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Image (4).jpg
    Image (4).jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 1
Unfortunately, our chatroom is set up so that a user can sign in under any name. As far as I know, we're on the honor system...

People don't always use there regular screen names, but absolutely no one should use the name of another person. The only consolation I can offer, Nylon, is that it may have been a mistake? (I dunno) Tis a shame though.

Bottom line here is:
While using the chatroom, we should all stick to our regular screen names if possible or at least a use a close variation of it.

Just a suggestion...not a rule. Be well all!🙂

Codes......

That totally sucks. It's happened to a lot of people though, so you're in good company.

A gazillion years ago when I used to go into chats, it happened to me- so TG, Tracy Cin, and me, or whoever was with me in the chats, had made codewords to drop into chats and could surreptitiously find out if it was me or whoever. Many times the culprit was unmasked and then signed off. We used "apple" for the word, and if it was really us, we would somehow work it into several sentences.

I finally gave up chats altogether.

Chat

The problem of fakers is indeed a constant one in the chat room. Sadly the room we no have has no protection against that, and since the TMF is not making a ton of cash (or any cash for that matter 🙂 we can't afford a better room.

Believe me, I'm not pleased with it. But there is little we can do. The best defense is being known by other people in the room, and you Nylon, are. 🙂 Friends will pick fakers out quickly.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back