• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If given the chance, would you star in a tickle video?

Umm... If anyone else didn't easily find out, so, if I was living by myself, possibly, just that they don't show me a lot. I don't think all the guys/ viewers would find my scars very appealing, and I'm not photogenic at all, really.

Depends on what was going on and stuff, but I wouldn't say no. Have to get past my shyness though. lol

Oh, I'd totally do it. If I thought my laugh was good enough, I'd be all over it.

Crack me, huh? That could be difficult to say the least. 😛

ah yes i would..and i've had offers, as a ticklee..but i cannot alas...

As a tickler, yes. But I'm not very photogenic myself. But then I'd be having too much fun to care, hmm? 😉

Yes, I would. As a tickler for sure. As a Lee, hmmmm, lots of money would have to be given!

I would love to star in a tickling video. I'll pick it an f/m one with me as the ticklee. I want to act as a spy that gets caught by a huge amazon woman, later I get tied in a torture rack, shirtless, with my little body exposed, and get tickled by the amazon woman as she uses her long nails to tickle me for information.

OR

Get tickled relentlessly by an older, fat woman who takes care of me as a "nanny". I would like to get tied on a chair, with my feet exposed and arms stretched very hard.

Hell yes!! In either spot. But only with 3 months advance notice so I can work the Hell out.

As for cracking Samm-chan...

Good frukkin' luck.

Mmm, would love it, love it, love it!! :happy: If only someone would enjoy tickling a Filipino guy, that is. 'Cause we're not that bad-looking, ya know... 😉

Yeah... But I need to have control over the video. I'm a picky Ler, so I'd want to choose the woman I tickle instead of the owner/producer picking one out for me.

Also, I'd want to set up my own fantasy scenario.

na ah

gonna have to say i couldnt do it i'd probably be to nervous but meh! good luck to all you who can!! hope u have fun!

Hell yes I would if I were the Ler!

No way, far too nervous of someone I knew seeing it!

What are you going to run for political office? LOL. Nobody 'out there' is going to see it. And if they did then perhaps your acquaintance shares a certain fetish with you. 😉

Then again I'm just some boorish colonial, what do I know? :ayyy:

Depends on how hard Senshi begged 😀

I would, IF AND ONLY IF I had Senshi as the ler or at least *A* ler😉

~K

In a heartbeat - I am a showman, a superb tickler and bdsm practitioner - if I had a chance to work with some of the equipment I have seen in clips, I would write a full story and star in the video - in fact, I am trying to get a Japanese production company to work with me this way - but I would love to work with the equipment at Dungeon Maidens or Tickle Abuse as well. There was an incredible producer in the Philippines with whom I met two years ago and was making arrangements but he seems to have gone under since.

Last edited:
Hell yes I would if I were the Ler!

What are you going to run for political office? LOL. Nobody 'out there' is going to see it. And if they did then perhaps your acquaintance shares a certain fetish with you. 😉

Then again I'm just some boorish colonial, what do I know? :ayyy:

Are you post-stalking me? :super_hap

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back