• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If it's music/song, then don't ignore it, please.

FT Genikit

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Before I start, if any of you ever wonder why I am adding this thread, I guess you can say that I want to know more about everyone. Espically someone friendly. 😉

*whew* now that's out of the way, let's begin.

Long ago, before I became a member, my older brother had a game called FF9
before I did. Many times I want to play his game, but he always refused. So the only thing I could do is watch (just a little bit). As he got close to ending the third disk (which took him a long time) one of the music I heard caught my attention, and it was called 'You're not alone!' (Though I didn't know the name at first) When it caught my interest, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Later as I got older, I got one of my own (since his was no good anymore) and started playing it. Sure it was hard at first, but at least I kept trying...but let me cut to the chase. Soon, I was close to the end of the third disk. I came to the point when a chatracter named Zidane was sitting on a chair unconsiously untill that same music I heard began. As I listen to it (while I continued playing) It started bring back memories. After a few battles and some conversation, the music ended.

Alright. If I'm making it boring, then I'll make it short. What I'm trying to say is My favorite song is "You're not alone!" from "Final Fantasy 9". And so I wonder. What's your favorite music, in any game (or video game)?

Guess since you brought up Final Fantasy, mine would have to be Wandering Flame from FFX.....

Most peaceful song ever! Always gets me to relax...and sometimes to sleep 😎

Dude, "You're not alone!" was awesome! Of course, there's lots of good music in games, and from them have stemmed lots of good remixes as well. I have LOADS on my computer, so I could list quite a few. Choosing A favorite is impossible, however, Chrono Trigger had amazing music, my favorites being Magus's, Frog's, and Schala's (even though it's been done to death) Themes, among others.

Well there's this one song that I can't get out of my head, its from Blake Stone (Apogee), I played that shooter to death back when I was younger and it was one of those games where I turned the music up higher than the sound effects lol.

Also, I have the theme song from Guild Wars (Prophacies Campaign) as my cellphone ringtone 🙂

i can't honestly pick one single video game song or music that i like the most, because i like a bunch of soundtracks, oldschool and new

konami and taito have excellent music departments, and squaresoft/enix is pretty popular with the guys they hire

nintendo has some good stuff too

Although I'm a devoted Blizzard fan, Red Alert 2 had a few nice ones along side its expansion set: Hell March 2 , Drok, Grinder and Destroy to name a few and the first C&C had nice songs too. Never really liked Red Alert 1 or Tiberian Sun.

Well, call me an old purist but my favourite ones still come the Final Fantasy series, FF7 to FFX. Guess Nobuo Uematsu just does something for me in the music department, bless him.

The ones from FF7 are my favourites I think - plenty there I like. Played that when I was young, not ill and carefree. Oh, the nostalgia! Christ, I bought the game and didn't even have a PS to play it on - I borrowed one off my mate I loved the game that much.

If I had to pick a favourite it'd be either Crazy Motorcycle Chase or Those Who Fight Further from FF7. A band called the Black Mages did a cover of the latter - it's cool actually hearing it with proper guitars and shit.

Good topic man.

Moondog 😀

Mmmmm..... I'd say "She" from the Silent Hill OST(from the first game), and all of the music from Chrono Trigger, especially Magus's theme. Oh, and "I am the wind" from Castlevania:SotN...

Man, I feel like such a geek right now.... :redface: 😀

Don't want to be rude, but come on! Is there any more members likes music?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back