• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If someone was in a vulnerable position..........

I know i do that. One of my friends puts her feet near me whenever she is over (i think she likes it when they are tickled) and I tickle her saying "eww gross" 😉 and she does it again, so I hold her ankles and tickle the crap outta her. Like I said, I think she likes it.

Another example, somewhat like the example above, another one of my girl friends tried to take off her sweatshirt and couldnt get it over her head (she actually hates to be tickled 😛 ) so she asked for help and I did, by tickling her armpits.

So to answer your question..............yes, i totally would, unless they were hanging from a cliff or something, then I wouldnt tickle them.

I'd probably just give them a swift kick to the crotch or a nice punch in the gut. :cupid:

Of course us tickling fans are going to say it's a normal reaction tbird. But NON-Tickling fans or normal everyday people in the outside world wouldn't even think twice about it at all or would just walk on by.

Butterfly wings said:
Of course us tickling fans are going to say it's a normal reaction tbird. But NON-Tickling fans or normal everyday people in the outside world wouldn't even think twice about it at all or would just walk on by.

I respectfully disagree BW and I am going to try and prove it. I'm going to roll my wife up in the rug we have in our living room with just her feet sticking out when we have company (of course I need to figure a way of explaining why I would do something like that), then see if her helpless bare feet draw any attention. How can even a "normal" person resist! We'll see, I'll be honest. Does it count if I start the tickling and someone else joins in?

tbird01450 said:
I respectfully disagree BW

That's ok that you disagree with me tbird. That is what makes America so great some people will agree with you and some won't.

It just depends on the situation and who's involved, really...

...where you are, how well the people know each other, perhaps most importantly, would your signifigant other approve or be jealous? This one's got too many variables to pin down an answer. There's this chick I know, who one time was on a rowboat by the dock, and when she tried to get out, the boat moved AWAY from the dock at the same time, so she wound up stuck with her hands holding the dock for dear life, and her feet still in the boat, so she was stretched out and helpless. Add to that the fact that she was desperate to NOT fall into the water, since there were leeches down there, you can see her predicament. Now, imagine yourself espying this situation... she's all stretched out and vulnerable... do you help her, or tickle her while she can't defend herself? (she actually ended up hurting her back rather badly to prevent falling in) But yeah, there are obviously gonna be times when the timing and setting are perfect, like that pullover sweater scenario. Or reaching up for the top shelf in the store or the kitchen... :devil2: Just depends, really.

If it's someone I know and there's no situational reason not to....sure. I'd grab the opportunity. Heck, there are times that I've been tempted even when I don't know the person. 😛

I'm sure most here would answer the same. However, we all see tickling as a positive thing. Not everyone does...unfortunately. :cry1: For those who don't, I'm sure they'd respond much like your wife did. Bummer, eh?

Ann

AffectionateDan said:
Or reaching up for the top shelf in the store or the kitchen...

I was working at a pizzaria at the time, and was busy closing up the store with the manager. She was trying to get down a large (and I mean, large) box off a high shelf. She realized that she wouldn't be able to get it down by herself, since it too bulky for her, so she called me over to help.

I come over and there she is....the box leaning precariously over the edge of the shelf...her arms straight up in the air, keeping it from falling. She was laughing, saying she needed help.

:firedevil Ah well, I couldn't just let this opportunity go, could I? Heck no! I stood behind her, and started lightly poking her in the ribs, asking, "Awww, is that heavy?"

I got a combination of laughter and "stop it, you f#$cker". Her knees were buckling, and her arms were shaking.

Then i started tickling up and down her sides, really lightly. The attitude quickly disappeared, replaced by "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....I'm going to drop this."

I helped her get the box down, at which point she pointed out that what I did wasn't funny.....which was odd, considering she was laughing about it :jester:

While I agree its as situational as anything...I do believe that most people might take that oppertunity. I've done it too many times to count. Heck, I've seen my WIFE do it and she has no interest in tickling other than with me.

In fact I just did that to her the other night. She was getting her pjs on and pulling a shirt over her head as I was waiting to give her the phone to talk to her sister. I just couldn't resist! And the more I poked the harder it became for her to get her top on! LOL! Meanwhile here sister is on the phone with me laughing because she knew just what I was doing!

~ toyou

If I see bare female feet I almost always find a way to tickle them.

I would tickle and have tickled in vulnerable positions. When I worked in a pizza parlor there was a assn't manager on a ladder hanging some decorations. She was on a ladder and had her shoes off. She was wearing striped socks, so I walked up and tickled her feet. She laughed and screamed so loud that the manager came out. I thought I was fired after she told him what I was doing. Believe it or not he said "oh was he doing this", and he tickled her feet too!! I hope this next one qualifies. When we used to play that game where a girl sits on your shoulders and you push and shove the other teams so they tumble over. Well I had one rule which was perfect. The girls had to have their shoes off when they sat on shoulders. I told them that I didn't like dirty tennis shoes on my hands. They complied and when they sat on mYy shoulders I would hold on to their feet and with my middle two fingers proceed to tickle their feet. They would laugh, scream ,jump around, and beg me to stop. I told them if we win I will stop. Believe me they hurried to knock them over and we never lost.

I remember that game too, osco89. Only when I played it, the opponents used to tickle my feet! My team would usually lose but it was fun having my feet tickled while they were locked under my teammates's arms! I think it was a plot between the guys most of the time. It always seemed like there was more tickling going on than actual competing!

I am glad CECE. Just out of curiosity when you were tickled on your feet like that did you jump around like the girls I tickled. The reason I ask is because the girls that teamed up with me were so ticklish that they would beg me not to tickle their feet. I told them" no pain, no gain" in this case tickling. I guess winning meant more to them than being tickled and seeing how you claim you enjoyed it I was just curious. Thanx, CECE P.S.where were you back then when I needed a partner who enjoyed it like you do?

tbird01450 said:
I have this theory... I believe that if a person came across a friend in a vulnerable position, they would tickle them... This actually happened and I tickled her causing her to scream out. My wife was with me and gave me a whack. This set off my debate. I thought it was a perfectly natural decision on my part to tickle her...
Yes, you both acted naturally -
it was natural for you to tickle her, it's part of your nature
it was natural of your wife to give you a whack, she's your wife and knows you're into tickling, so tickling another woman earned you a whack!

I'd guess it was worth it. At least now you don't have that "shucks I missed a golden opportunity" remorse feeling.

<<<<----

krokus said:
I'd probably just give them a swift kick to the crotch or a nice punch in the gut.
:blaugh: I couldn't help myself. I laughed out loud when I read this. Good one, krokus!

Yes, osco89, I would jump around like a maniac when my feet were tickled like this! I think I enjoyed it so much because it was such a unique situation in which I couldn't move too much or I would fall. Even if I moved around so much that I might fall, my partner would usually keep me balanced up there! There was no choice but to be held in that position and laugh myself silly! Looking back now, it was all a plot! I loved every moment of it though! 😉

CECE, you described it perfectly. As the holder that is exactly how and what I would do. As far as it being a plot you've discovered my secret after all those years. That is exactly why I played that wonderful game. I thank you for your input I now know what my partners must have felt when I was tickling them from your own experiences. Don't you wish you could play that game again like I do?

Thank you for your honesty and input. Maybe we will talk again on another subject. I'll be happy to. Thanx again, osco89

I would have done the same thing and is a normal reaction TO DO in my opinion.

Tis my nature. In my personality and genetic make up to do so.

Hell ya! A tickle is a tickle. We can always apologise later if we need to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back