• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If the character creation program was too big for your screen, read this.

Shelper4

TMF Poster
I heard a few complaints that the recently released tickling character creation program was a bit too big for some peoples screen resolutions, and it would bleed off the screen, restricting people from seeing the whole program. I have put out a fix for the problem, and since I assume this happened more than just a few times, I decided to make a whole new thread so anyone that has problems with it can see.

In the FTP server, I have placed two new files. One called ProgramTooBigForYourScreenPeopleReadThis.txt (a bit self explanatory 🙂. If your having problems with the programs visual size being too big, read the file and it will tell you what to do) and a file called LowResPeopleOnly.zip. Basically, the txt file mentioned above will simply tell you to download and extract the zip file mentioned above, and then use the extracted file (which should be ProjectMeet.exe) to replace the existing executable file (also ProjectMeet.exe) that runs the program. This should update the program to a whopping version 1.5, where the screen is much more compact, and can fit on almost any resolution. Hope this helps guys,

Excellent!! Not only does it fit now but I think this is a much better looking design for the program. This is a GREAT start and I really look forward to maybe future versions! Illustrations perhaps? 😀
Great job with this! Thanks!

nessonite said:
Excellent!! Not only does it fit now but I think this is a much better looking design for the program. This is a GREAT start and I really look forward to maybe future versions! Illustrations perhaps? 😀
Great job with this! Thanks!

Thank you very much, ness. I definitely get the feeling that multiple future versions are in the...future (hah, was that as repetitive as it sounded?). I figure there’s at LEAST two more versions, which will just be me adding more tools/spots....and yes I have thought about the “users having the ability to attach pictures to their characters” idea. It's more difficult than it seems, though, because I would want to somehow link both the picture they chose and actual text for the character into a single .chr file...and then load it again on the receiving end. On top of that, I'm sure there would be copyright issues with some (most?) pictures...It would be quite a project to get pictures (or illustrations) attachable...but it's something I will definitely look into.

Anyways, thanks again for your comments, nessonite.

P.S. If you continue to have problems with the program, please feel free to get ahold of me ([email protected]). Maybe I can help you figure out what’s wrong. Hope you get it to work 🙂.

Thanks for the fix it works great. I'm not a very good writer so I can't wait for more chars to be created. I think Linda needs a break lol.

-Jamandi-

->TheaterViewer

If I may post my 2 cents... 🙂

There are a couple of nice developement ideas.

First: remove or substitute ***END*** screen. It would be better to allow a last self-repeating phrase, such as "You've tickled Linda too much there, and decide to move on".
It helps creating the "suspension of disbelief". 🙂

Second: if-then clauses, if feasible at this stage, would really boot the program a lot.
Right now I felt a bit "passive". I've just systematically clicked on each bodypart and tool, and read reactions from beginning to end.

If we [you] could implement it soon, it would create a sort of "simulation". You would really torture an AI instead of just reading a [well written] story.

Multiple endings would be an idea; if you tickled the victim the right way, new locations/tools could "grey-in", allowing you to proceed deeper in the story.

This would make the prog much more interactive; just figure tickling Linda into revealing something or breaking up with you. That would give a sense of accomplishment and variety.

About pics, it would be great, but you'd have to modify the layout a bit. 😀

Right now, it reminds me of some C64 text adventure. 🙂Adding pics would need to make up some kind of GUI.
Maybe substituting center text with context pics would do. But you know QUITE better than me. 🙂

About copyright issues: as long as distribution is free, you might ask local artists to donate pics.

That's it. My looooongwinded two cents.
I look forward to seeing your next version. 🙂

Reg's.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back