• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If there was a "potion"..

hungman1

TMF Poster
If there was a "potion" that could alleviate your foot/tickle fetish...

Would you take it? 😉

EDIT: Changed the wording to make it more neutral. - BudweiserBob!

Last edited by a moderator:
If your "cure" means alleviating my foot and my tickling fetishes, then I probably take it. It's hard enough, as it is, trying to meet someone I "click" with. Adding my taboo fetishes into the mix only shortens the list of potential mates.

A cure? You imply there's some form of ailment.

Amended. 😛

Would I have taken it when I were younger and growing up? Maybe.
Would I take it now? Nah. 😉

Definitely not. I have loved tickling since I was a little girl, and it has always been a special activity for me, whether it be turning me on and having fun in the bedroom or snuggling on the couch. When I find the person I want to spend my life with, I would want them to accept me, fetish and all. Because if they really loved me, wouldn't they be able to accept it as part of my person? I would never take a potion to change part of myself that isn't a decidedly negative attribute. Good question. =) Made me think.

Depends, does this potion have any side effects?
But honestly, good question -- I think having this fetish has made me open to other things that might normally be considered "taboo." By this I mean I relate to other people who also have a particular fetish and are too afraid to tell anyone. Either way, those I have talked to about it really don't find it too strange. The downside: I have yet to meet anyone in person who shares it. But until I realize more how much it controls my life, I will say "no" for now. . .

But honestly, good question -- I think having this fetish has made me open to other things that might normally be considered "taboo." By this I mean I relate to other people who also have a particular fetish and are too afraid to tell anyone.

Very, very good point there sir. Couldn't agree more if I tried. I don't think I'd be "as" understanding about other peoples issues and problems if it weren't for this fetish. It's definitely made me more open minded. 👍

+10 respect points to TheGodFeather. :super_hap

Well thank you Sir Budweiserbob! And really, having a foot/tickle fetish is not as crazy as some things out there. At least Howard Stern has attempted to make it more mainstream, and having a foot fetish is pretty much already there. Most models show off their feet as a standard now. So in the end, I feel it is a mild "problem," if it could be called that.

I don't have a foot fetish..but i am ticklish..why would i take a potion to change that..it's part of who i am..

the hollywood brother would never take a potion or drug to get rid of the level of tickleness that the hollywood brother has. however if there were a drug or medication that increased sensitivity and how bad things tickle you then the hollywood brother would be very glad and honored to dispense this drug to the females of the tickle thatre that would want it

Ooooooh. Good question.

Asking me now? Nope. I've long since come to terms with being just a little bit weird, and I kind of like having a secret side that almost nobody knows.

If you asked me 10 years ago, I'd have taken it though, I think.

Would I take it? Nope.

I think it's just something extra that makes me unique. It's been fun, and I enjoy tickling guys, why give up something I enjoy?

Even if I did take it, I'd probably end up tickling the crap out of everyone, anyway, seeing as it's just plain fun to do. But I don't see the point, really. If I get super hot 'n horny from the very mention of tickling and and feet, then all the better.

Budweiserbob: Indeed with the word "cure" i meant exactly that, an instant, anonymous and side-effect-free way of "vanishing" any tickle/foot fetish.

Bella Dona: That's why i used quotation marks with the word "cure", to make clear i hadn't any intensions to imply anything.

So the question remains for the rest: Let's say that completely anonymously you get a "potion" with the powers that are described in the first post. You drink it and by the next hour.. you are turned on only by what is considered "normal".

Would you take this step? Yup or Nah? 😀

I know, i meant the other that haven't replied yet.

Bob i believe this interest made me more open minded too.

Last edited:
Not to be a jackass, but I haven't met one person who really likes what is "normal." All of my friends have a secret fantasy or some kind of fetish that even we might laugh at. Now, maybe I am just surrounded by abnormal people or it's the norm. I am into what is considered normal in the broad sense, but in sexually specific ways I am also into things considered abnormal just because they aren't shared by a majority. Most guys I have talked to find women in bondage appealing, yet this is still considered taboo (is it not?). I think every guy at least has something specific to himself in addition to the norm, although this varies depending on the extremity of his specific fantasy or fetish and how much it dictates his life. Now, I am only speaking from a guy's perspective -- it could be completely different for girls. But either way, I still wouldn't drink it.

It is a part of who I am it may not be a particularly big part but still a part and I'm not ashamed of it. I may not scream it from the rooftops but I'm fine with who I am. It is only been a few years that I knew, that there was people like me and I realized that there is nothing wrong or wired about what turns me on. Since I have accepted it I've been a much happier person, so no would not take it.

I personally don't have a foot fetish while that is my favorite part to tickle/be tickled, my fetish is for tickling.

Good question, it makes you think the.

I love who I am, wouldn't change. Sometimes it would be tempting though. When I'm really really in the mood to tickle someone, and my girlfriend HATES tickling.... It actually puts a strain on the relationship for me sometimes.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back