• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If we call stockings "nylons", can we call socks "cottons"?

TiCkLeSoCkS1

TMF Regular
I'm bored so just bare with me! I was thinking a couple of minutes ago about the idea of calling socks "cottons". I mean we call stockings and panty hose "nylons", so why not call socks "cottons" as well. I mean the term "nylons" is ment to make stockings sound sexier, I think for the sock fetishest like me, that we want a term to make socks sound sexier as well. I like the way "cottons" sounds. Sample sentance: "I sat their watching her kick feet back and fort in those lovely white cottons of hers, she was teasing me I could tell!"

You could disagree with me totally here and say that its stupid, but I like it!

Tell me what you think!

You're right man. When you say it like that, cottons, it does sound sexier. I like it, and might start using it myself.🙂

Ah, but what do you call stockings that aren't made out of nylon?

idk. I didn't know that you could have stockings made of diff material. Shows you how much I know about stockings! lol

silks, nylons, cottons. What about socks made of different material, like acrilic or even nylon socks? What do we call those?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back