• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you are the lee, which of these turns you on?

If you are the lee, which of these turns you on?

• the uncontrollable tickling sensations

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • the bondage, being helpless

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • the tickling and the bondage

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • neither, it's just fun to me

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
Just curious. For me it's the tickling and the bondage.

Last edited:
For me, the tickling and the bondage are just paths to helplessness, and that, I think, is the real turn on. Having no control over my reactions is what keeps me coming back for more.

For me the tickling and the bondage are seperate. The bondage is what makes me feel helpless and I like that. I like to be blindfolded and gagged with duct tape too. I include those in with bondage. Once my girlfriend starts tickling me it's the actual sensation that turns me on. It's just one of many things she can do to me to turn me on. So I guess the bondage mentally turns me on and the tickling physically turns me on.

I understand what you are saying though. It's cool how everybody can like the same thing for different reasons. My girlfriend likes to be tied up and tickled just because it is fun for her. It's not a turn on for her.

Papi said:
For me the tickling and the bondage are seperate. The bondage is what makes me feel helpless and I like that. I like to be blindfolded and gagged with duct tape too. I include those in with bondage. Once my girlfriend starts tickling me it's the actual sensation that turns me on. It's just one of many things she can do to me to turn me on. So I guess the bondage mentally turns me on and the tickling physically turns me on.

I understand what you are saying though. It's cool how everybody can like the same thing for different reasons. My girlfriend likes to be tied up and tickled just because it is fun for her. It's not a turn on for her.

I can totally understand how just the touch itself would be a turn on. For me, though, the bondage itself doesn't add a helpless feeling, but instead makes me feel safer somehow. It does greatly enhance the experience for me, and makes it a lot more enjoyable.

And I can definitely understand the non-sexual appeal of tickling, as well. I've gotten into (and lost 😉) my share of tickle fights just because if was fun.

I'm the oddball here...I'm not really a big fan of restraints. It's all about the touch, turn on and not. Most of my tickling encounters are just for fun though, and esp. those I 'lee with, the less I feel like you're forcing tickling on me, the more enjoyable it is🙂

There's nothing odd about that, just different. n_n

I have two unswers A and B, but more B, definitelly, rhe real tickling is than you are helpless, the other question is that the tickling is one of the strongest sensation which force to react over any control of yourself own.
But, you must be a thing,IT, a butt of this fun, something exposed and victimized so they could do whatever they want with you, out of any predictible limits.

the uncontrollable tickling sensations
the bondage, being helpless
the tickling and the bondage

While I picked the first one............all three apply.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back