• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If You Could Be The Bandit....

Lonestar327

TMF Master
What kind of car would you drive?
What kind of rig would you have?
Who would be your frog and snowman?

Hmm... well if I HAD to chose...

1. Flying car
2. Oil rig
3. Kermit and Frosty

Bandit? Nuts to that! I'd be the one bringing DOWN THE BANDITS!

Well,since I am Queen I can't be a bandit.So,I would disguise myself as a bandit to bring the bandits down.I would use my cloud mobile and hide in the clouds which doesn't need anything but solar power.Then,I would wait with my talking dragon ( who needs a needs a frog or frosty when I've got a dragon).When we saw the bandit,we'd just swoop down and grab them and take them for a little ride to the TT court.

i do not think i would change the car. the car is a awesome vehicle and it is a very iconic one. as far as would the hollywood brother change the girl well sally feild might be ticklish but the hollywood brother would take a tickle thater lady any day for the ride. the truck just has to be a mack truck and i would definatly keep the dog that was in the first movie. the hollywood brother guess he might keep jerry reed because if not then the hollywood brother has no good music during the movie

Ah the 1970's. Ah, tastefully dumbassed movies like Smokey & The Bandit! They don't make 'em like that anymore!

Silent Engine 3
A Busted Up Oil Rig
Paracelsus and Abominable

o ewwww you mean Smoky and the Bandit??? *shudders*

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back