• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If You Could Get Rid of your fetish...

revboy

If you could completely get rid of any knowledge of your fetish from your life
and leave it behind
would you do it?
or would you keep your fetish

this may be repost of a thread on here
but i cant find it

I would keep mine. I have something that makes my "sex" life more interesting and gives me more options. Most guys like what, boobs, ass? I like that plus tickling and feet. I dont know, I like being different than most.🙂

keep it.duck17 put it nicely plus if a chick really enjoys it you can bring them to a screaming orgazm

I would never do that. It just wouldn't be me then.
And why would I want to be "normal like everyone else"? :happy:

I'd keep it. I met Meka here.

However, I'd understand if anybody single and looking wanted to get rid of it, so they could more easily find a partner who could/would satisfy them sexually.

And you didn't answer your own question revboy! haha

Noooooooooooooo, I'd keep it and start it earlier, with the right people the first time out.

As long as I have a fetish, I know l'm normal.

Kay

the hollywood brother got a big hell no for you. now if anyone asks the hollywood brother to give it up then the hollywood brother going to stop a mudpie into that person and walk it dry. also the hollywood brother would have just two words for the person who is makingthe offering

Most guys like what, boobs, ass?

that's the major point ! and it's far from over

feet ? pff it's for weird people
tickling .... oh damn someone calls a doctor please ?

+ the fact that girls like it, i mean not especially tickling but the playing with their feet

i keep mine other fetishes are so common 🙂

Get rid of everything.
Urges, foibles, needs.
Humanity is flawed.

i'd totally keep them. without my fetishes, i'd be a bore.

besides, i'm always open and looking for new fetishes.

Who wants to get rid of such a cool aspect of my life? It makes me feel good sexually and playfully, I have people who know about it and love me for that, my grandmother accepts it, My Senshi and I met through it....why in the WORLD would want to ditch this? 😍

~K

Here's what would probably happen if I did:

I'd remain just as ridiculously, incapacitatingly ticklish as I currently am, but I'd lose the capacity to enjoy any aspect of being tickle-tortured. Oh my god, that would be brutal. The experience of being relentlessly tickled is borderline intolerable for me already; if I derived no enjoyment from it whatsoever that would be a cruel weakness.

Especially given how frequently I've been tickle-tortured by friends and colleagues throughout my life; if all those times had been pure unalloyed torture I'd lose my marbles.

I'll echo the same sentiment as everyone here, and keep it...I've loved tickling since I was a kid...I genuinely wouldn't be who I am today without it...

And my ler thinks it's sexy to tickle me into a giggling mess...and I think she's the spiciest ler ever...so, no, I wouldn't change it for anything...

Aside from my ler, I've made too many genuine friends through this community, and the fetish community in general who don't even bat an eye about me being who I am...my vanilla "friends" still occasionally cringe over the fact that *gasp!* I'm a lesbian...I've found that those in the fetish community/BDSM community are much more openminded...and a hell of a lot more fun!!! 😀 😀 😀

I've found that those in the fetish community/BDSM community are much more openminded...and a hell of a lot more fun!!!

Damn right.

I would totally get rid of it
I don't know,but I think all of you guys just try to tell yourselves that it's good to have this fetish and to be different,but I think you all wish deep inside that you would be just like everybody else.It's a humiliating fetish and it has brought me nothing but trouble and pain.I would give anything to get rid of this damn disease.Because in my eyes,that's what it is : a freaking uncureable disease that makes your life a misery.
Get lost tickling fetish 😡

I don't know,but I think all of you guys just try to tell yourselves that it's good to have this fetish and to be different,but I think you all wish deep inside that you would be just like everybody else.It's a humiliating fetish and it has brought me nothing but trouble and pain.I would give anything to get rid of this damn disease.Because in my eyes,that's what it is : a freaking uncureable disease that makes your life a misery.

Dude, c'mon. There are a lot worse fetishes out there. Chill. You want a humiliating fetish, try being into golden showers.

I believe fetishes are a special, unique cross to bare in life, just like any other influence or temptation is, whether it's natural or spiritual. I believe the purpose of having a fetish is to master, control, and to live with it and take it up as a daily struggle so that when you die to the flesh you can offer it up to God with praise in the spirit, as all afflictions and worldly elements will be removed from you when you join Him in paradise.

Temptations, trials, and tribulations are the source from where many of our virtues and graces spring forth from, because they make us humble, test us by fire, and they give us a zeal to see our faults and to make ourselves better people mentally, physically, and spiritual.

Some people are alcoholics, some people are drug addicts, and some people are fetishists. Some people suffer from terminal illness, and some people are born deformed and/or with mental retardation. They are all unique crosses to bare, and some are far more severe than the others, but they are similar in that they teach us to become stronger and are the source of many of our virtues and blessings. There are blessings in suffering, despite what the devil and his legions will have intended. This doesn't mean we should want to suffer or seek suffering or test our limits by tempting our own temptations. Rather, it means we should take what suffering we have and make the best of it rather than give into it and see it as hopeless. If we can do this, we become saintly, and despite our sin, we're in His favor. It's not in whether we succeed, but that we're constantly in the journey of succeeding, even when we stumble and fall. That's what God smiles on and blesses, and part of how He sees the best in one of His most imperfect creations. He sees the good in you that counterbalances all the bad, and He has and shows mercy, passion, love, consideration and forgiveness upon you.

Whenever you're at your worst, He's prepared to lift you up to your best. 🙂

Last edited:
I've found that those in the fetish community/BDSM community are much more openminded...and a hell of a lot more fun!!! 😀 😀 😀

No kidding, girl. I came out about having a disability and I didn't see so much as one person bat an eyelid!!! 😀

~K

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back