• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could have me draw anything...

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
I was going to make this a poll, but then people might not actually reply. Also, a poll would be very limiting, since I'd be assuming to know what you'd want me to draw.

Anyways, I was a bit bored a moment ago and with all the things swimming through my head I was wondering about something, a hypothetical question I thought I'd ask you.

If you could have me draw anything, me specifically, what would that be, and why?

Note that I'm asking for very specific reasons for this. Be as reasonable and detailed as you can make it. I'm also asking you to refrain from giving answers you could/would give to any other artist here. In other words, its useless to me to state things you would/could ask for from any other artist here. Don't treat this like a request.

I want you to pick something that YOU want, that you THINK I am the best choice for, and I want this explained to me.

Yes, I am bored, as I said, but maybe we can make this worthwhile. XD

because i believe only you can represent the inherent yet untapped mystical symbolism hidden inside a pizza box with your unique artistic repertoire

and only you can prevent forest fires

I'd like to see you draw an inanimate object or scene. Maybe my memory fails me, but I don't recall anything without characters or people in it. If there's anything here, point me to it with a link? I know that's alot less specific that you asked, but anything of interest to you without life forms would get my attention. I'm pretty familiar with everyone's style here by now and I'd like to see something static from you. If that's not your bag, don't worry about it. When an artist has no interest in something, it's tough to really do their best and it can just turn out to be an exercise, not an act of love... and it shows.

The girls from Charmed,the newer with Rose McGowen (sp). In a backfired tickle spell with a 6 or 12 handed demon and the girls magically trapped as nude as you can get them say with energy plasma around their extremities. Looking at your drawings this seemed like something you would excel at bringing out the best pic with. You can do faces and make them look like who you are doing. And this is a fantasy of mine and would be cool. Thanks.

oriyaborealis said:
because i believe only you can represent the inherent yet untapped mystical symbolism hidden inside a pizza box with your unique artistic repertoire

and only you can prevent forest fires

Actually, I once started a fire. It was in the field behind my home. This was when I was a kid. The field was empty, and no one was using it. We'd always go there and play hide and seek, or stay late and tell ghost stories and stuff like that. This happened in summer, and the grass was dead and dry. I got my dad's lighter and lit a handful of grass on the pavement. No harm done. I think my friend and I might have been melting an old g i joe. I don't remember.

Anyways, we went into the field, one thing led to another with using the lighter, and the fire spreads. There are houses on both sides of the field and to the back.

Fortunately, the front of the field is right next to a main street and easily accessible. So when the fire trucks came it was easy to put out, and there was no damage, the field was destroyed, and only a small portion of it caught fire. I remember the asian guy that lived across the field was trying to put some of it out with his hose.

My stupid friend picked up a piece of wood and swung it around thinking that would help, but he actually hit me in the back of the head as he swung around. It might have been on fire too, I don't remember. With the force that he hit me with, I'm surprized it didn't knock me unconscious. I wasn't really afraid of what would happen, for some reason. Everyone seemed out of control except me.

Looking back at it now, I probably shouldn't have played with the lighter.

Last edited:
nerrad said:
I'd like to see you draw an inanimate object or scene. Maybe my memory fails me, but I don't recall anything without characters or people in it. If there's anything here, point me to it with a link? I know that's alot less specific that you asked, but anything of interest to you without life forms would get my attention. I'm pretty familiar with everyone's style here by now and I'd like to see something static from you. If that's not your bag, don't worry about it. When an artist has no interest in something, it's tough to really do their best and it can just turn out to be an exercise, not an act of love... and it shows.

Thats not so hard or complicated. I don't see why I couldn't do that sometime.

I've had this imagine in my head about a vortex or alien portal opening up above a city and drawing that. To emphasis how easy it could be for aliens to invade us in a second.

Alternatively, movies like The Day After Tomorrow, or Deep Impact, where we see large-scale natural disasters (like unbelievable tidalwaves overtaking new york, or the shockwave of a meteor impact overtaking Earth (from the vantage point of space) is pretty interesting.

Papabear said:
The girls from Charmed,the newer with Rose McGowen (sp). In a backfired tickle spell with a 6 or 12 handed demon and the girls magically trapped as nude as you can get them say with energy plasma around their extremities. Looking at your drawings this seemed like something you would excel at bringing out the best pic with. You can do faces and make them look like who you are doing. And this is a fantasy of mine and would be cool. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing and participating. You really have a vivid imagination. 🙂

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Thats not so hard or complicated. I don't see why I couldn't do that sometime.

I've had this imagine in my head about a vortex or alien portal opening up above a city and drawing that. To emphasis how easy it could be for aliens to invade us in a second.

Alternatively, movies like The Day After Tomorrow, or Deep Impact, where we see large-scale natural disasters (like unbelievable tidalwaves overtaking new york, or the shockwave of a meteor impact overtaking Earth (from the vantage point of space) is pretty interesting.

That'd be cool.

draw papabear's idea combined with pizza boxes getting hit by natural disasters

Yes, it will be my crowning achievement. 😛

I'll be known everywhere in artist circles all over the world and I'll be super rich.

People will be like:

"*gasp*! Look Henry! Look! Isn't that the demon typhoon pizza box tickler boy?! *takes pictures of me as I unveil my latest creation*"- some old woman

"Can I have your autograph?!?! Sign my boobs!"- some fangirl

"No. *I pull out a comb and comb my pretty hair*"- Me

Last edited:
I don't think your friend was trying to put out the fire with that chunk of wood. I think he was trying to send you a message about playing with lighters in fields of dry grass! 😀

Tantalus said:
I don't think your friend was trying to put out the fire with that chunk of wood. I think he was trying to send you a message about playing with lighters in fields of dry grass! 😀

Like hell he was! He was just scared and stupid and didn't know what to do. Sure, I may have taken the lighter, but he was using it too. 😛

I remember there being another incident with an abandoned couch in that field. This was after that happened, and I remember we lit the couch on fire, and he was just standing there crying, going back and forth with his brother, all the way to his house getting buckets of water to try and put it out, while I stood there laughing and dancing and pointing and them, with them all crying and everything!

We put the fire out ourselves, and it was contained from the start, but they just panicked for some reason. We were all young kids. I guess it spooked them or something. They really were crying.

And now, just in case you're wondering, I am not a pyromaniac. I was just bored, and there happened to be a couch there and we all took turns trying to light it on fire. It was dirty and smelly and torn and falling apart. Its clear no one wanted it, and we sure as hell weren't going to sit on it. The only other thing to do was leave it there, since the city isn't going to go into a field to pick something up. They want it like on the side of a street.

Last edited:
Hm, have you draw ANYTHING, eh?

Well, I actually had two things (kinda reasonable ones) on my mind:

EDIT: Once again, I apologize. I just wish I could delete this post and make it so that this little event never happened. I truthfully am smarter than this.

Last edited:
Your post doesn't state why I should draw either of those. Those are things you could ask any artist here to do. You're not stating why or how they're more suited to me than they are with anyone else.

I don't want to accuse you of not reading the first post, but please follow directions if you want to participate. Otherwise, this is just another request-esque thread, and that defeats the purpose of doing this.

The whole point of this was/is to put more thought into why we ask specific artists for specific things. It was to make selections we feel compliment an artist or their style. So, the ideas were not meant to be general by any means. Though, I did say "anything" in the hopes of fueling the imagination.

Maybe later it will help to include other artists. I didn't do that here because its not really my business to ask your opinions on what they could do, or to talk about them indirectly, in this way.

Last edited:
Ugh, I apologize for my post, Vlad. I misread what you said on the first page, add to that overexcitement of something I saw earlier that day. That's what I get for doing an all-nighter the night before.

Once again, I apologize. I'm usually smarter than that. Please accept my apology. This is also one of the reasons I barely post here anymore. I'm always afraid I'll make myself look like a moron.

Ugh, I apologize for my post, Vlad. I misread what you said on the first page, add to that overexcitement of something I saw earlier that day. That's what I get for doing an all-nighter the night before.

Once again, I apologize. I'm usually smarter than that. Please accept my apology. This is also one of the reasons I barely post here anymore. I'm always afraid I'll make myself look like a moron.

Ehhh...don't apologize. Maybe I'm the one that should. Maybe what I'm asking for is too much from people, especially on a fetish website where I cannot honestly expect people to conform to this topic the way I'd like them to or to put as much thought into the topic as I would. If they're not artists or artsy people themselves, then we're even less likely to connect in this way. In retrospect, its quite self-defeating and maybe I set the bar too high. I'm sorry if I did.

Maybe I was reaching too much. I have a tendency to do that, and a tendency to want the same kind of interaction I get in art communities out of you guys. Thats not always realistic, and I'd imagine, for some, not even wanted.

Actually, I think this one deserves a bit of a chance. This one was ignored in another thread:

A bridge crossing from a mountain into silvery-grey blue fog. A carriage is on the middle of the bridge, traveling toward the fog. You view is the closest diagonal view one can get when standing at the beginning of the bridge, showing the back of the carriage on the left hand side.

I think this would be a superb piece for you to draw, either because you would find pleasure in it, or because you can possibly add it to your repertoire. I would personally like to see your rendition of this fellow member's vision. I hope this complies with your request Vlad.

Thats a very good suggestion. I'll keep that in mind for later. It's very imaginative.

Thank Journia for that one. I think numerous artist's renditions of this would be pretty nice. I mean, not only will it give us something to look at, but also, it will show how people perceive direction. Because not everyone is going to have it from the same angle unless they follow the instructions to the tee, and no Vlad, you weren't reaching too far. You just have to have patience for some people, and be happy with the ones who actually look at what you're asking.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back