• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle any four people from TV shows who would they be?

MasterTickling

TMF Expert
Rules can't be two people from the same show and it's shows only
1) Hayley Smith- American Dad
2) Thea Queen- Arrow
3) Phoebe Halliwell- Charmed
4) Lois Griffin- Family Guy

Last edited:
I guess mine would be:
Penny - Big Bang Theory
Dr. Allison Cameron - House
J.J. Jareau - Criminal Minds
Morgan Brody - C.S.I.

Ok I'll play. I am assuming by your answers that it is the character we would tickle, not the actress (or actor, for those so inclined).

Root - Person of Interest
Willow - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Pam - The Office
Mary Ann - Gilligan's Island (never got over her)

1) Kaylee Frye from Firefly
2) Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones
3) Seras Victoria from Hellsing
4) Shay from the new Voltron: Legendary Defender

2 and 4, something about tough but shy girls having to break down...

1) Chloe Bennett, Skye - Agents of Shield 2) Lucy Hale, Aria Montgomery - Pretty Little Liars ( No I don't watch the show lol) 3) Alyson Hannigan, Willow - Buffy 4) Zoey Deschanel, Jess - New Girl

Last edited:
1) Chloe Bennett, Skye - Agents of Shield 2) Lucy Hale, Aria Montgomery - Pretty Little Liars ( No I don't watch the show lol) 3) Alyson Hannigan, Willow - Buffy 4) Zoey Deschanel, Jess - New Girl

Good that you don't watch Pretty Little Liars

I'm not a tickler, so my choices would be TV characters who are tickling me into hysterics instead. My four choices will doubtless change from day to day, but right this minute I guess I'd pick:

Amy Gardner on The West Wing
Kara Danver on Supergirl
Veronica Mars

...and for the fourth, I can't decide between Buffy Summers or Phoebe Halliwell. I'm happy to let the people decide, and in the case of a tie either let Jill Stein pay for a recount or just let the both of them gang up on me...

Attachments

• smg5770963arms.jpeg
    smg5770963arms.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 26
  • ZHQgb0kMilanoarms.jpg
    ZHQgb0kMilanoarms.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 20
2 Charmed characters nice
Cellardweller suprized you didn't pick Cole Turner

I debated that, and in one episode Phoebe is writing about Cole in the Book of Shadows, and she writes:

Cole likes walks in the park, jazz, fine wine. He's ticklish (especially his toes and waist).

:cool

Decided to go old school and pick ones from my younger days.

Andrea Thomas (Isis: 1975 series)
Wilma Deering (Buck Rogers in the 25th century: 1979 series)
Daisy Duke (Dukes of Hazzard: 1979 series)
C.J. Parsons (Matt Houston: 1982 series)

I debated that, and in one episode Phoebe is writing about Cole in the Book of Shadows, and she writes:

Cole likes walks in the park, jazz, fine wine. He's ticklish (especially his toes and waist).

:cool

Since they didn't tickle on the show or an interviews how would they know unless they made it up but why make it up?

Hmm, I'll need to think about this for a few minutes.

*about 7-8 minutes pass IRL*

Okay.

1) Mary Shannon from 'In Plain Sight'.
2) Eva from 'Coronation Street'(Hey, LOTS of people like Corrie!).
3) Max from 'Two Broke Girls'.
4) Bernadette from 'Big Bang Theory'.

I'm only choosing from fictional TV shows, so you're off the hook for now, Ellen... *makes the "I'm watching you" sign*

Hmm, I'll need to think about this for a few minutes.

*about 7-8 minutes pass IRL*

Okay.

1) Mary Shannon from 'In Plain Sight'.
2) Eva from 'Coronation Street'(Hey, LOTS of people like Corrie!).
3) Max from 'Two Broke Girls'.
4) Bernadette from 'Big Bang Theory'.

I'm only choosing from fictional TV shows, so you're off the hook for now, Ellen... *makes the "I'm watching you" sign*

I'm not a corrie fan at all
but good TBG and TBBT hooves
Dk I'd I know In Plain Sight

New questions where you would tickle and reason to tickle

1) Hayley Smith- American Dad- Stomach to teach her not to wear crop tops all the time
2) Thea Queen- Arrow- armpits The fact is that physical torture isn't the worst kinda torture
3) Phoebe Halliwell- Charmed- stomach/hips To prove that there's worse things then keeping magical secrets and complain about it such as tickling
4) Lois Griffin- Family Guy- Ribs/sides The fact is she needs to be shown that she can't pretend that it's okay to look down upon people

What would everyone else choose

Last edited:
Since they didn't tickle on the show or an interviews how would they know unless they made it up but why make it up?

It was when the sisters had vanquished Cole's demon half, Balthazor. Phoebe was afraid that Balthazor/Cole would return, and she was writing a warning in the Book of Shadows for future generations.

Next to the entry for Balthazor, she put a pic of Cole (she labeled it Cole's human form) and put a list of characteristics to help others recognize Cole.

Because they were in a relationship, she put intimate details, like he was ticklish.

Aria Stark - Game of Thrones
Supergirl - Supergirl the TV Series
Regina - Once Upon A Time
Iris Allen - Flash

Blackdragon it's Iris West not Iris Allen yet unless you mean the episode where (I can't remember who the yellow Flash shows) but where it's that news article where there married in the future

Last edited:
Kept thinking about this, came up with about ten more names. So I narrowed that down to four that I'll identify as a backup to my original four.

So, the next round of four TV characters I would nominate to attack me and tickle me senseless are:

Kelly Taylor
Denise Huxtable
Kate Austen
Annie Edison

Kept thinking about this, came up with about ten more names. So I narrowed that down to four that I'll identify as a backup to my original four.

So, the next round of four TV characters I would nominate to attack me and tickle me senseless are:

Kelly Taylor
Denise Huxtable
Kate Austen
CellarDweller

Why, thanks Wade! 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back