• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had to choose between good or evil what would you choose

Good or Evil, Light or Darkness?

• Total voters

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well I just wanted to see how much people here would admit their evil side and succumb to it. This will be an interesting experiment for me, as I hope it will for you.
We all have both good and bad side of personality, but only one side can be dominant, so if you had a choice now what would you choose?

My good side is always dominant. Although working as a bouncer has brought out my evil side more than ever.

i haven't found my evil self yet , but i know he excisits cous i once skipped school

LOL it seems I am only villain at the moment 🙂

I'm a natural paladin, it seems, so it's the light for me. Though I do have occasional bouts of evilgasms... x)

I would be neutral, because in that world, as in this, my actions may be misunderstood to be either good or evil conversely. Hence, I am neutral.

YAY. Atleast some admit they are not all goody goody... 🙂
Now let us conquer the world. Cavum, Journia let us go to our destiny Buwahahahahahahahahahahaha...ha!

u know what they say , good always prevails ...or something like it

Good always prevails... damn... who lied you when you were little? 😀

Yeah let me see them winning against Huns... that would be funny... 😀

i say im in the gray area. because all in all, it balances out to that. 😛

Sometimes, evil is just more efficient... being that 'evil' is relative, I take it you mean doing something without being affected by common morals. That is why i choose evil.

I thought for the second that I will be disappointed by you duke... glad i was wrong 😛

I thought for the second that I will be disappointed by you duke... glad i was wrong 😛

You thought for a sec that I wasn't evil?
Remember, oh, Tahira method (as you like to call it), Lotus, that halfling girl in Arne...?

meh... that is barely evil, but I like the story... you can do better than that can you not 😛

Am neutral, 'cos I do whatever benefits me and the people I love. 😛 Sometimes you can't make an omlette without breaking eggs.

I'm with Senshi, sometimes the greater good can only be served through bad deeds😉

You two're both bad. Fitting punishments should be devised. :evilha:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back