• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you've seen saving private ryan, and speak german, please help

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
Around the end of the movie, Saving private Ryan, there's a knife fight between one of the American soldiers and a German soldier. When the German soldier gets the upper hand, he begins to slowly drive the knife into the chest of the American.
While this is going on, the German is speaking to him in...Well, german.
My question is, what is he saying to the american while he is doing this?

Again, if you speak German, please help.

If i recall correctly he says something like:

"Give up... calm down... that'll make it easier for both of us... soon it's over..."

Last edited:
i've always wondered about that one, thanks for clearing that one up.

but that's my favorite WW2 movie, i never get tired of that one.

been trying to find that french song they were listening to before the final battle, any idea of the name of the song?

rackabones- Thanks, man. I've wanted to know about that for a long time(I suppose I should have asked this sooner).

Bignorm868-LOL! That song got stuck in your head too? I think it might be listed at the end of the rolling credits. Jeez. This movie might even have it's own soundtrack. Seems every other movie does. Why couldn't this one too. Let's face it. It would be a hell of a lot classier than the Transformers the movie soundtrack. 😀

ya, i have the movie, but it messes up right when the credits begin. but geez that's an awesome movie, still watch it on june 6th, memorial day, and veterans day.

another great thing is, Tom Seizemore always plays the hardass in the war movies, especially this one, gets shot like 2 times then when he's crossing the bridge at the end, he gets shot in the chest, and says he just got the wind knocked outta him. i tell ya, that takes balls.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back