• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

IKYMI: A TLM fantasy short-story, “My Ticklish Popsicle Toes” (M/F foot worship & tickling based on real events)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Here’s the link to the full short story (COMPLETELY FREE, just PLEASE be an ADUlT 🔞The story is rather sexually explicit in nature. Thanks🙏)

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...d-m-f-fantasy-foot-worship-and-foot-tickling/

The below excerpt from the above FREE link to the short story is just a fantasy based on a real event that happened to me trying to go to a Starbucks recently, and realizing it was closed at the same time as another woman was realizing the same thing.

Pure fiction, but also hopefully pure entertainment.

Here goes…(excerpt)

My Ticklish Popsicle Toes

When you’re a divorced, single mother enjoying a rare moment of peace in your car with a sweetened, fruity cup of frozen yogurt outside your favorite sweetened fruity frozen yogurt shop (YOGURTLAND!), you sometimes MAY do risky things. I’d seen him just a few. minutes earlier as we both tried to go to the Starbucks on the corner, but it was closed. He smiled a demure smile at me as we passed each other; he to move on to Chipotle, and me to my favorite aforementioned sweet indulgence. I did notice his glance down at my feet in my sandals and had a fleeting thought that he might be one of “those guys” my girlfriends and I always joked about but secretly wanted in our lives (foot fetishists). Who doesn’t want someone to fawn all over their feet after a long day and give them hour long foot massages to relax them?! I certainly am in the ‘Who Does’ camp! Squarely in WD-Cee, yeah you know me!
Now we had both gotten our respective desired items and our eyes met once again as I sat there in my car devouring my white chocolate mousse with sprinkles and caramel toppings from Yogurtland, and he had an unopened aluminum foil wrapped thing that could only be one of those famous Chipotle burritos. His eyes were kind and forgiving and had a hint of interest in them that spoke across my windshield, “Oh, you’re going to eat alone in your car too! Want some company?!”

I had to believe that was his telepathic communication to me in that moment .

My window was down and he said a bit shruggingly as he walked by, “Guess we’ll just have to get our lattes next time, huh?”

I shrugged back, “Yeah, no doubt.”

And then…I did that risky thing I was talking about with you earlier. I really didn’t think I had it in me to say this.

Here. I. Went.

“I actually have some fresh, carafe coffee in my car if you want to join me.”

Oh, man, my heart was racing!

He was cute with a slightly chubby, but not really all that noticeable, ‘Dad-Bod’ (the kind I most certainly could still imagine riding like I used to ride all those ridiculous mechanical bulls in the 1990s. Holy Moses! Calm down, Mandy! Calm down!)

Oh yes, I’m a woman ‘of a certain age’ AND if you haven’t already guessed…a woman with a ‘certain libido’.

And…I’m not dead.

Nope.

Not even close.

I plan to have me some wild, adventurous sex with a handsome stranger before I leave this lovely planet, and today may be my day! This handsome stranger was giving me some hot flashes as he contemplated my proposal (the good kind of flashes, not those crappy menopausal ones).

“Sure!” he said enthusiastically.

I tingled all over from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes as I heard his soft, soothing, “interested in me” voice.

To keep reading MORE..click on the FREE link below…

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...d-m-f-fantasy-foot-worship-and-foot-tickling/

And thanks as always for stopping by,
TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back