• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm always losing earrings...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Everyone sing..to the tune of "I'm always chasing rainbows" ok...i'm always losing earrings right off my ear...:shock:.. a bit ago i lost an earring in the hospital..somewhere between the sidewalk and the Oral Surgeon's office..grrr

and yesterday..we went out..to the Pullman Square Plaza to watch a movie..standing in line...staring down a girl in front of me who kept turning around, looking right in my face..i mean hello..talk about rude..i stared back..finally she gave me a half smirk/smile type of thingie..well after buying our tickets..going in and getting some poopcorn..then entering the theater marked for The Day the Earth Stood STill (which btw sucked on ice, but wow the effects were kind of ok, given the screen grew like amazingly right before my eyes..we had the back seats..i always love sitting there especially..practically empty theater..so where were all those people standing in line? probably for the other eight movies..whew..) o i digress..somewhere between there...then out to eat at Uno's..which was yummy...then home...and somewhere along the way my earring slips from my ear without me knowing..that makes me so damn mad...i wear pierced earrings for crying out loud...granted these were wire backs..but still...sighs..i've had these earrings for a long time..:sad:

ah well and the neato thing was...david said i looked five times better than the two girls in front me us..and they were young...whooohooo...ah true love..lol..

I found it. I saw it laying there and picked it up just in case it belonged to someone here. Who'da guessed?

Meanwhile, my collection of earrings keeps growing. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

hmmmm indeed..i knew it..you are secretly the earring bandit..creeping up stealthily or however it's spelled damn it..grr..and attacking poor innocent ears...and unbeknownst to the owners, you like the Artful Dodger..nab the said earring and are gone before they can blink an eye..or wiggle an ear..😉

hmmmm indeed..i knew it..you are secretly the earring bandit..creeping up stealthily or however it's spelled damn it..grr..and attacking poor innocent ears...and unbeknownst to the owners, you like the Artful Dodger..nab the said earring and are gone before they can blink an eye..or wiggle an ear..😉

And then I pawn them for $5 each to buy lunch at Wendy's.

They're with your marbles, find them and you'll find your earrings. 😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back