• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm attracted to two girls with the same names and there's a tickling bet going on

scorpionldr

TMF Master
ok, i know this is awkward, but It's simply the truth

First things first. let's call these girls Lauren and Laura, to start with. I met Lauren before Laura. Now, when I initially met her, I was intending on dating her, so I sort of indulged myself to see if she was ticklish (results came back immediately in body language and spoken word that she is UNBEARABLY ticklish). Fast forward a year, and I'm talking with her online. She knows all about my fetish and tickling interest. But I made a bet with her, for a small amount of money (50 bucks), that over the course of this semester (which has already begun), that I could make her like being tickled (she doesn't). She even went as far to say she wouldn't back out on it, so it seems serious. So far the rules of the bet is basically once a week she has to come over and tolerate being tickled for 45 minutes until the end of the semester. She will get breaks during the course of each 45 minute session. Any pointers on this bet to get her to like tickling some? or even to coordinate the breaks (I was thinking maybe I'd be a jerk and say she's allowed a certain amount of breaks a certain length of time, and if she went over then each time it'd be something like 5 minutes more tickling)?

ok, So we're done with Lauren (who btw wants to stay friends). Now it's Laura. I started talking to her not too long ago, and in general we get along really well (we've been chatting online). We're probably going to hang out sometime soon, and over the course of time I think I'd like to be with her. Any good tips on how to let the cat out of the bag with the tickling?

thanx guys!

Ok. First, I'm not so sure but I don't think forcing tickling on someone for 45 minutes is the best way to make them like it... I really wouldn't know, but that's just my guess. I would think you would need to find a way to tickle her in a way that she likes and go from there... so, I suppose if during those 45 minute sessions you find a spot that she likes tickled (chances are she won't admit it, tho, so you'll have to pay attention to her reactions), then stay there and don't bother with what she hates. But, I'm as amateur as they come, so, I could be very wrong, lol. Heck, I wouldn't mind tickling a girl for 45 minutes once a week, even if I did have to pay the 50!

As for the other girl, not much I can say... Make absolutely sure you trust her, that's the only advice I have.

Good luck!

lol well let's not say "forcing", that makes me sound like a rapist. It's more like experimenting through gentle and somewhat regular tickling to see if her attitude towards it changes. At first the agreement was that she would do this with multiple breaks allowed. If I'm correct in my prediction, she'll come to like tickling because she gets it each week in a handleable dose...it's not so shocking to her nerves after a while. then the real fun can begin lol

Anyways...lol 14 45 minute sessions for 50 bucks still is the ultimate tickling deal if I lose.

Hmmm... I suppose that makes sense. Lol, sorry, didn't mean to make you sound like a rapist, lol, i guess that wasn't the right word...

maybe you gotta give it some time ya know? just tickle her sometimes and if she doesn't like it just play games to win tickling minutes 😛 that's how me and my gf are doing it right now btw one tip choose a game we're you can pwn her ^^ always works with me 😛

Do you really care at this point? She still wants to be friends and if I understand your bet correctly, even if you lose, you end up winning. Right?

Tickle rapist?

*thinks*, anyway you should try and work in a few jokes while your doing it.

first of all what campus are you at? i would like to know! sounds like a great school! as far as the tickling goes from a female lee's perspective, i wasnt into it until i met my bf! he brought me into it by tickling me a little everyday until it turned into a full out love of mine! so it is possible that it will work! of course i didnt do it for a bet! he just pinned me down and tickled me! however my vote is that she will start to like it if you take it slow and show her the good things about tickling like the feeling you get when you get tickled and stuff! dont make it tortorous for her or she will never like it! if it looks like she is not liking it then take it down a notch! make it playful! im sure she will enjoy as much as i do if you make it good for her! the key is to not indulge too much into your fetish and going crazy on her, but rather make it playful and light at first to get her into it! good luck! hope this helps you! :happy:

first of all what campus are you at? i would like to know! sounds like a great school! as far as the tickling goes from a female lee's perspective, i wasnt into it until i met my bf! he brought me into it by tickling me a little everyday until it turned into a full out love of mine! so it is possible that it will work! of course i didnt do it for a bet! he just pinned me down and tickled me! however my vote is that she will start to like it if you take it slow and show her the good things about tickling like the feeling you get when you get tickled and stuff! dont make it tortorous for her or she will never like it! if it looks like she is not liking it then take it down a notch! make it playful! im sure she will enjoy as much as i do if you make it good for her! the key is to not indulge too much into your fetish and going crazy on her, but rather make it playful and light at first to get her into it! good luck! hope this helps you! :happy:
lol I'm at WPU in jersey.....it's not very communal being primarily commuter and secondarily dorming environment, and as for the entire tickling deal....well that's very low key...i'm just looking for a good excuse to tickle someone because their reactions turn me on lol.

lol here's a joke. I once heard tickling referred to as "laugh-rape" in a myspace group. true story.

lol I'm at WPU in jersey.....it's not very communal being primarily commuter and secondarily dorming environment, and as for the entire tickling deal....well that's very low key...i'm just looking for a good excuse to tickle someone because their reactions turn me on lol.

lol here's a joke. I once heard tickling referred to as "laugh-rape" in a myspace group. true story.

"laugh-rape" that pretty funny!

Grab Laura and Lauren and put them in the stocks!!! Whoever laughs loudest after you do a finger dance on the soles of their feet is the winner of your affections and the loser must wait till your done with the winner. Fair Is Fair!!! :evil:

ok, So we're done with Lauren (who btw wants to stay friends). Now it's Laura. I started talking to her not too long ago, and in general we get along really well (we've been chatting online). We're probably going to hang out sometime soon, and over the course of time I think I'd like to be with her. Any good tips on how to let the cat out of the bag with the tickling?

thanx guys!

Well, "I have a tickle fetish" is always a good place to start. That might be a bit head on for some people though. Personally I'd go for the angle of not telling her, continue seeing her but secretly go and pay kinky prostitutes for some fetish indulgence. Might not work for everyone, but not everyone is strong enough to make repression work for them 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back