• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Im Back.. and Im Hoping For Good Now...

pabuluz1

TMF Master
Hello Tickle Theaterians, ive been away lately because i lost my mother after 7 long months of her in hospital she passed away in march. and i wasnt gonna come back cuz i have no confidence in my work anymore.. but my Girlfriend pushed me to do this cause she sees it makes me happy. but anyway thats my problems not yours... here goes..

I want to be the 1st to welcome you back. I am sorry for the lost of your mother after 7 long months in the hospital. I hope you find happiness again.

I for one like your return pics. The evolution of your art has been great. I can not wait for more.

keep your head up Pab! Dae got ya back!:2guns:

Sad to hear about your mother
I agree with yuor girlfriend, I hope you regain your older self, take care

Indeed, it was sad when you had told me the news on DA months ago. But hopefully things will become a whole lot better for you in the future... Stay positive my friend.

As others have said... Glad you're back.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, mate. Hope things are getting back on track as swiftly and painlessly as possible. 🙂
But a man of your stature and your reputation need not worry about confidence, especially around here. You're a gifted artist, a genuinely nice person and a legend around these parts. 😛

Glad to have you back, man. :super_hap

Thanks for the kind words.. Got Alot more art to post but got a error while posting got comics I've been workin on.. So hope I can please the art lovers..

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...🙁...but I have to say you're style has improved by leaps and bounds! O_O...I guess Rosie took a backseat to Bex as your main character? Not that I'm complaining of course, Bex is quite the looker 😉

I'm sorry to hear the news about your mother, hopefully you'll manage to bring things back round.

As for your art, it's as great as ever, even better really. Don't worry about being confident, we're always glad to see your work.

Rosie n tiff have taken a backseat. Bex seemed the more popular of the 3. Thank u for the makin me feel better.. Still want to improve my style alot more..

Awesome that you're here again, your chars never fail to entertain^^ NEVER lose confidence in what you love to do. The amount of replies on this thread are a testimony to the fact that you're style and artwork is appreciated!🙂

Also, and perhaps more important, sorry for your loss. I can hardly imagine how hard it must have been.

Your new style looks excellent, man. I guess all I can say is what the others said; sorry for your loss.

Copman

Just to let you guys know, won't b uploading my new stuff til around 7th September.. Waiting For the Internet to get installed in my new house. Stupid we got sky television a few days of subscribing but gotta wait weeks for the net. Anyhoo ha ( on my iPhone btw )

Pab!!! so great to have you back! We all grieve you're loss, my friend. It's good to see you back. Trust me, your work will help you through the grieving process, as my writing did the loss of my dad

Pabby! Where did you go? We missed ya! (glomps) ^_^

You plannin on giving us some more of ticklish Tiffany. ^_~

Told you i didn't go on here much Pab - But even so it's great to see some new stuff from ya - i've always liked Bex and she's still as sexy as ever (lol)
Nice pics hope to see more soon mate

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back