• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm coming out and I want the world to know

shy_ticklee_m

So for the longest while I was bi. To those who didn't know me, surprise! 🙂 Anyways I've been on the fence whether if I was gay or straight or bi and I have decided that I am gay. Now I have nothing against the other gender for those of you who are friends of mine and female I will still talk to you.

Now I got a question though is it bad that I let negative experiences, influence the fact of me being gay or is that just life?

Congrats and I feel Ya!!

Hi Shy,

I just joined this wonderful TT, and I have to say I love the people I've met. I am bi myself, but leaning more toward the gay thing too. I'm glad you found it in yourself to be who you are inside. I'd love to be friends with you and talk more about it. Again Congrats and good luck in your happy future.

Shane

Great to be friends with you!!

Hi buddy,

Glad you finally came out, I could tell in our roleplay's that you really got into the m/m thing more than just as a bi male. Nice to see how happy you are and now its time to get together and really bring that gay part of you out (wink).

See you soon,

Daulton

There is no "bad reason" to be who you are, as long it really is who you are. How do you know that the negative influence wasn't negative because deep down you already subconsciously knew you were gay?

See? It just is what it is. No need to analyze it

There is no "bad reason" to be who you are, as long it really is who you are. How do you know that the negative influence wasn't negative because deep down you already subconsciously knew you were gay?

See? It just is what it is. No need to analyze it

You do have a really good point, and I don't find it to be a "bad reason" either. You are right though I shouldn't analyze it just accept it 🙂

You are for who you are, shy_ticklee_m. And you shouldn't let any negative feedback get to you. I may be straight, but I give my respect to even gay people.

That's two people coming out in two weeks, congrats yall. I wish nothing but the best 🙂

Truly, there is NOTHING WRONG with being gay, lesbian, or trans (and this is coming from a lesbian). We're just happy your here with us Shy. (hugs) #^v^#

There is nothing wrong with being gay. I have friends all over the LGBT Community. If you look upon my little black book, it reads like the LGBT Directory (if there was ever one to construct lol). I am proud of you, Shy ^_^ *hugs and holds tightly, kissing the side of your face before breaking away*

FYI: For everyone reading this, I'm straight but am comfortable with my sexuality to perform such acts with another male. Those of you who read this and are not comfortable with it, screw you 😛 I'm going to keep being me xD

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back