• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Im getting tied up and tickled tonight......

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Met a gal online thru a random personals web site. And we went straight to the fun stuff. Met once, had fun, and tonight she is going to be tieing me down and tickling me. (the e harmony girl i met and fell for ended up being crazy nuts and had a fucked up family, so we broke up, this is a new girl)

Im going to get some vid of me tickling her a bit and her giving me a foot job. But is anyone interested in seeing photos of her tickling me?

Nice. Yeah, feel free to post clips, but make sure this chick isn't just going to tie you to the bed and rob you. It's happened a lot...

How the hell do you randomly find an (I'm assuming) attractive woman willing to accept your tickling AND foot fetish? I'm still trying to pull this off.

I will be carefull fellas. We have met before, so its not a first time meeting. And if you guys ever met me, you know i wouldnt have a problem getting out of whatever bondage i was in, im not what you would call small or weak.

And i met her on a personals site. I have goten skilled at picking the girls who look like they would be into it. Mostly i pick the gals that look or claim to be "shy." ITS ALWAYS the shy ones that have the wild side. They just have to be made comfortable that its ok to be a little crazy. Ill see how much good content i can get tonight.

Thats true about shy girls. My gf said she was shy on our first date. She turned out to be great at accepting my fetish. Good luck tonight.

I'm happy for ya man! Good luck and have fun.

Well, she got to caught up in the tickling, so she didnt get any photos. Sorry folks. Only thing i got video of was her giving out a pretty talented fj.

And a tickling session ending with your bag tickled and some head is a good time by me!

Th certainly does seem like a pleasant evening.
Sorry about the last girl though, but from April showers, i suppose 😉

You sound like you were well taken care of haha.

Did you get to tickle her? Or is that for another time? :evilha:

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back