• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm gonna be writing a tickling story who I should write it about?

you know, this question will get a lot of people going; so, let me ask you this first: What kind of person are you looking for? Male? Female? Anemi? Human?.....ALIEN?😛

Further to Hungarian's comment...who do YOU want to write about? The only person you know for absolute certain that you can please when you write a story is yourself, so write for yourself first and potential readers second.

That's my £0.02

😀😀😀😀XDXDXDXD.....ok, where 2 begin....😛

How about.......great, I had someone in mind last night, now I forgot it....whatever, how about any 1 of the teen titans girls? :happy:

Teen Titans is not anime, I have a better idea, a crossover tickling story with Emily from Beyblade and Sora from Digimon that has them playing tennis with the loser getting tickled!

Of course, you could always make up your own characters rather than stick to existing ones (plus you get to make the characters exactly the way you like them then).
I suggest this only because I don't know any anime shows to suggest...

Write about me!

No, don't.

Umm. The best advice i can give is to write about your own characters, that way you can do wahtever you like. Using existing characters can be pretty confining, so only use these if you are confident in your abilities. Good luck!

Let me add to the good advice given above: Create your own characters to write about.

Also: "There are nine-and-sixty ways of constructing tribal lays - and every single one of them is right!" That means that you need to find what works *for you* Which may or may not be what works for me.

That said, the way I start is sometimes with a piece of artwork (e.g. "A Secret Military Experiment" inspired by a painting by Scavanger1, posted here a while back). Mostly, though, I think of a character, gadget, plot, or situtation that there *ought* to be a story about but isn't - yet.

So you might try to see if that works for you, too: Think of a character that doesn't exist yet but ought to, for a story that doesn't exist yet but needs to be written.

Or you might need to do something completely different: "Nine-and-sixty-ways..."

A further though:

One thing you might try is to ask yourself some questions about your new character. You don't have to answer them in order, or even answer all of them. Just fill in the blanks until you go "ah-ha! Now I have a story idea!" (or until you find that this method just doesn't work for you).

What is the character's name?

What is her physical appearance? (I'm assuming "her" but it could be "him" or possibly even "it")

What is she like mentally? Personality, intelligence, etc.

What does she do, in her everyday life?

Where does she do it? Where (and when) does she live?

Why is she being tickled?

Who is tickling her?

How does it end?

Hope this helps

Go medieval on this stories ass....literally!

Write in in the middle ages, about a girl who couldn't pay her tax!

Ohhh I'd love to Volunteer to be the Victim in your story....or one of my favourite Tickle Female victims is Chris' girlfriend from the Sopranos...who gets tickle tortured for "telling the police about the Soprano operations"!!!!
I would like to see multiple men tickling her, and as it it is to arouse me too...lol there should be coerced sex in it too.
But that is JUST my $0.02 worth.....lol as someone just said earlier in a Post...

Budweiserbob! said:
Go medieval on this stories ass....literally!

Write in in the middle ages, about a girl who couldn't pay her tax!

HEY, YEAH! 😀 Thats a great idea! I second that one! :happy:

sablesword said:
A further though:

One thing you might try is to ask yourself some questions about your new character. You don't have to answer them in order, or even answer all of them. Just fill in the blanks until you go "ah-ha! Now I have a story idea!" (or until you find that this method just doesn't work for you).

What is the character's name?

What is her physical appearance? (I'm assuming "her" but it could be "him" or possibly even "it")

What is she like mentally? Personality, intelligence, etc.

What does she do, in her everyday life?

Where does she do it? Where (and when) does she live?

Why is she being tickled?

Who is tickling her?

How does it end?

Hope this helps
whatabout a wayward wife, or something along that line?
I mean the possibilities are endless....
She should be a TEASER of sorts or vert flirty...CREATES the desire in men to "GET HER BACK" type
she should be stubborn.....a woman who knows better than men....
needs to be taught a lesson....like what its like to be TEASED back .....
she should be VERY vulnerable.....
anyway we await your erotic flow to begin...I'd be happy to assist you with thoughts ides etc if you wish....
Hugs, Susie

Hungarian2 said:
HEY, YEAH! 😀 Thats a great idea! I second that one! :happy:

I've read several tickle stories on that theme over the years - wouldn't an original premise be better?

I agree with koopa...the last thing the word needs is further rewriting of the same tired "interrogation" or "punishment" fantasies.

Thank you for the agreement!

- Now if only I could come up with more imaginative plots for my OWN stories... :wooha:

nessonite said:
I agree with koopa...the last thing the word needs is further rewriting of the same tired "interrogation" or "punishment" fantasies.

I don't know... If you can manage a really good rewrite. Or if you can come up with a fresh take on the old standard.

For example (and tooting my own horn) my recent "Tickle Juice" story was a rewrite of the old "punishment" fantasy. And I'm working on another story ("Tickling the Muse" - inspired by this thread, in fact) that's yet another take on that same old theme.

OTOH, it's a plus if you can come up with something other than punishment or interrogation. Or if you can come up with a really twisted twist: E.g. the pretty maiden is put into the stocks and tickled - not because she didn't pay her taxes, but because she did pay them. Now explain why this happened: That's a story.

now thats a nice long story! :happy: Good Job! I would never have the pacience to write for that long....🙄....but thats me! 😉

I've now seen that story 4 times. Now it's just spamming. You posted it to the story section and that's enough. If you want people to read it, just post a link to it next time. This thread was someone asking for assistence, not asking for people to post their own stuff.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back