• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Im havin a lil trouble here

cooljay

Hi every one! I have a question, how do you get the little picture under ur screen name? i think they are called avatars or something. i tried to get one and i cant! could some one help??? THANKS!
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you.
😀

Geeze Jesse, make up your mind. Five minutes ago you posted a new thread that said you were having a good day. (LOL)

Sorry dude, or dudette, as the case may be. I couldn't resist. I can help you with your question though. You have to make a minimum number of posts (I think 10, maybe 25) before you can pick an avatar. Just keep chatting, you'll get there in no time. Oh by the way, Senior Members get their own reserved parking spot. (Of course it's all the way at the back of the parking lot.) 😕

10 for the basic ones, and 25 for the jasmine sinclair ones. 🙂

How many posts are needed to have one you uploaded yourself?

HisDivineShadow said:
SS, MY [parking] spot is at the front door.
That's the bike rack you twit! You must be pedalling your tricycle over here again, HeDoesStrangethingswithcamels! :weird:

Oh wait, this announcement was just handed to me... "Will HewhoDigsSheep please move his car from the Handicapped Parking spot? The space is reserved for those with a physical disablity!" 😛

Oh REALLY? Does a mental disability count?😛 😛 And, actually, I haven't ridden a bike in almost 5 years.

thanks

hey! thanks people!...dudette by the way. lol
ill try to post more...and more...and more...
THANKS AGAIN!
Roses are red, voilets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you,
😀 😀 😀

If you want to get to ten, send me a PM and I'll start a thread where we can post until you get ten.

number 10

oh yeah...who got the picture??? I GOT THE PICTURE! okay...hva ea nice pleasent night😀 ill be on my way

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back