• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm leaving for a while....

wraven

TMF Poster
I need to leave for a while..... I think my girlfriend is breaking up with me. She found some clips on my computer from the theater, and she said she is disgusted and disturbed because of them. There is no amount of explaining on my part that could help her understand, and because of it, her trust of me is lost. How something so harmless as this escalated into this i do not know...I always thought she was fine with the idea, but I suppose those clips permanently changed her views otherwise...Therefore, I need to leave the theater for a while. Thank you to those who have looked up to me here, and those who have provided guidance and support. I do this...because I have to for my own sake. For now, goodbye.

---Jason---

Rather strange reason to leave. The problem is with her, not you or this place.

Just to be clear, was she always that mean?

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like you were that serious if you weren't including her in all of this. I agree with a little bit of what Jamie said. The problem isn't with you or this place, it's with not having an open and honest relationship. Whether you try to get her back or find someone else, don't try to hide this kind of stuff or keep it a secret. Nothing good can come from keeping it from her, and the longer you wait to tell her, the harder it will be for both of you.

If it's part of who you are and it makes you happy, and you're not hurting anyone, embrace it! And just because some of them might not give it a chance, there are plenty of women out there who will.

I've been with my wife for 16 years, and I told her about my fetishes on one of our first dates. It's a big part of our relationship. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to painting her toes! 😉

O dear..i'm sorry to hear that, Wraven..i like how you stuck up for people in the clips forum..anyway..sorry she took that attitude about it all..my husband knows about this place..and another forum i visit...he's ok with it...sometimes he rolls his eyes at me..but he's learned to accept that i have interests..

Take care...do what you need to do...and then return, hopefully..

If she's breaking up with you soley on the fact that you have a minority fetish, something that you neither chose nor could change, then let her go. You need someone more understanding. But that's my opinion.

Sorry to hear of the heartship dude, and I hope the time away from the site does you good. 🙂 Take care mate.

Update......

A few hours later, things are back to normal. A little bit of talk can go a long way. Thank you all for your well wishes.

..............Wraven, has, returned...

Update......

A few hours later, things are back to normal. A little bit of talk can go a long way. Thank you all for your well wishes.

..............Wraven, has, returned...

whooohooo i'm so glad..intelligent members are few and far between..sort of...

Why thank you...i like to think of myself as somewhat intelligent...although a bit dense..that's the blondeness showing thru...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back