• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Im Not Pregnant!!!

If At First You Don't Succeed..........🙂 Glad To Hear Your Good News. I Have A Foolproof Method Of Birth Control. You See My Face Leads To Abstinence...100% Effective...........

That's great news, Flightless! I'm really happy for you 😀

I'm so relieved to hear this, and I don't even know you!

I've never been so happy to hear that someone actually ISN'T pregnant.

I hope you learned valuable lessons from this experience and will apply them to your future. Life is precious, you are precious, and you deserve so much. I hope you get it, and can manage to put this all behind you. :happy:

Glad to hear you are not pregnant and I hope you have sent that lazy bum who is living at your place and freeloading on your dime packing. You deserve much better than that so if he isn't out of your life now I hope he is very soon.

flightless_me said:
I'm not pregnant!!!
Neither I am.

Was it that bad being pregnant? Maybe a missed a thread or two.

congrats!

now you can dump that loser boyfriend, and get on with your life.

Congrats dudette! 😀

*passes round a congratulatory beer to everyone and anyone who wants/likes one*

😀

*raises a drink to flightless*

It's good to hear though. Must be a big weight off your chest 🙂 .

I thought I was pregnant once but it was just a burrito from the night before...

I'm glad I'm not pregnant....that would just be weird and raise questions..

Glad that you have some good news now. How's life on the rest of your battlefronts? Been praying that some resolution, one way or another, occurs for you.

That's a relief! Now let's talk about that third picture in your signature, which I find particularly hot...

John D. Schmidt said:
Glad to hear you are not pregnant and I hope you have sent that lazy bum who is living at your place and freeloading on your dime packing. You deserve much better than that so if he isn't out of your life now I hope he is very soon.
actually we have been getting along much better. Also he isnt a bum at all he pays to live here. We will fight ..alot everyone does but we will also get stronger when the fights come and go. Also i have learned that to get what i want out o this relationship i need to give some of what he wants too. It's a circle. He isnt as bad as whatever some people might have got out of the posts i posted at times that i was either hurt to mad. It's so easy to post things bad rather then good at times. I should stop that. he's an angel i love him.

sorry i have been gone i miss all yalls too but i gots me a man!!! man meat mwahahahaha!!! lol. And now that he lives here its really easy to get caught up playing games with him and having fun. I'll be on more often wasnt for a while cause got wierded out ...someone got into my account dunno who. So that scared me away a bit but im back also was scared cause im so terrified my boyfriend seeing this but he here standing next to me now so thats subsiding...not really still scared..lol

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back