• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm not sure what kind of Women I'm looking for at the moment? HMM

Ticklish Cuban

I'm not sure what kind of Woman I'm looking for, I'm a Tickler big time!

But I dont know.

I'm a little of everything.

I would like to meet someone new and interesting people. I want to meet someone who is unique and special , I like people who speak there mind, you know? I like people who are crazy and like to have fun , I would like to meet someone who is not a Psycho Obessed Stalker (Like my ex Girlfriends)

I like someone with an open mind who wont just follow the rules , I want to meet someone who know what they want and go for it. I like someone who will blow my mind ,

A Sexy Ticklee who is interested in travaling, People who have seen the world. Especially if they are loners like myself. I've met alot of cool people on here, including Activists like myself. But I dunno. I dunno what it is I'm searching for. I'm a Free Spirit and I just want to meet others like myself even though I like variety.............. But I've pretty much given up hope on finding someone like me. I'm too much of a Radical. LOL who knows? Maybe someone here will prove me wrong.

I'm into all kinds of Women, mostly Latinas, Brazilians, Asians, African-American, and also my favorites Native American Girls.

Although I dont Descriminate, I dont care what Religioun or Culture you come from.

My nickname is old. I've had it since I was 12.

It was a long time ago, When I used to grow up in Poverty in the Streets of Miami.

My friend Rafa (18) was like a Big Brother to me. He was always taking care of me and tried to keep me outta trouble (Not that he Succeeded). He Locked his Girlfriend out in the Rain once when she went to do there Groceries. He got into some stupid Argument with her.

So when he and his friends were playing Domoinoes she was screaming for him to let her in outta the rain. But he didnt. So I did.

Then I told her to go change into some Warm Cloths and I put the Groceries away from her. She looked at me like I was an Alien from Outter Space.

Then she took Rafa and Slapped him across the face and said in Spanish all these things to him in Spanish (I'm not gonna write them down here cause I dont want to have my Post Deleeted)

And when she finished telling him off and smacking the living S**** out of him she said :

"Why cant you be such a Galan like your little friend there?"

(Galan means "Gentlemen" or Ladies man in Spanish for those of you who dont know)

So she went over to me and laid a kiss on my cheek that turned me red. And of course my friends laughed at me and kept calling me " Galan"

So eventually it just became my nickname.

Everyone would call me "El Galan De Las Calles" (The Galan of the Streets) because I could be seen walking around the Barrio in the evening and the Night Time,

Now they just call me Galan. So now ya know how I got my name.

I'm Tickler by Nature but I'm also into many things.

The one thing I hate about myself is my Babyface. I'm 20 and I still get all these little High School Girls asking me out on a Date.

I really hate that. HMMM let's see?

I'm a Poet, Writer, Left-Wing Activist in Miami, Florida. At the moment I'm part of a Volunteer Program helping to rebuild Houses and Neigboorhoods that were destroyed by Katrina.

I have a deep voice with a Latin Acent.

If anyone wants to see what I look like, by all means, just e-mail me at [email protected]

I have friends from Different Countries. I'm sort of a Social Lone Wolf. I have lots of Friends but sometimes they just get on my nerves. LOL who knows I guess I'm too much of a Lobo Solitario.

I'm very Kinky, and, cant think of much now. Well I hope to meet someone interesting in here. At the moment I'm single because I broke up with someone who was a little too Possive and I dont like that.

I like to be free. I'm not saying I wouldnt like to be in a Relationship, simply one that would be Healthy. Not a Relationship with someone who is Paranoid and thinks everyone wants me.

My ex went so far as to accuse me of having an Affair with my Collage Proffessor (Hell No!) even though I couldnt stand my Proffoser.

So I dunno, I guess I'm just looking for someone new and Refreshing.

-Jose Manuel (El Galan) was here and now he's gone...........

Oh, one more thing I forgot to say, I dont care if it's an Agressive kind of Woman or a Submissive.

Since I'm Dominant I like to Tickle Torture Dominant Agressive girls. I guess I like Domanating someone else who is Dominant.

It makes the experiance even better!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back