• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm sorry, Missy Val!!

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I really wanted to surprise you with something coll that would have been right up your street but unfortunately all I can do is humbly apologise for not being able to deliver.
A couple of weeks ago on a show I watch called The Screen Savers (Guamies dont have that channel you said) there was a bit at the beginning where one of the hosts was commenting about one of the girls' new boots and somehow it ended with him laying down on the studio floor and her walking all over his back in them. I thought "Man, Missy Val would love that!". I waited till Sunday when it was on again and I was going to record it for you but then when the time came I forgot and went out for the day!!
I waited and waited for them to run that episode again but they didn't! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!
I feel so bad that I didnt get it for you but I at least wanted you to know that I saw it and the intention was there!

Aww, well ... but thank you for the thought, my dear (blushing).

BTW, I love your new comment under "gender" 😉

Love and squishing always,

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back