• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Tickling The Cleaning Lady

SFYC

I came to my studio a few days ago. To my surprise, I found my cleaning lady resting there. Her name is Louisa, 43 years old and full-figured. She comes from the Slovak Republic. She's not the most beautiful woman, but she's not ugly either. She was lying on her stomach, taking a deep breath. I immediately noticed her bare feet, which were propped up against the side of the sofa. Size about 9 US. For fans of mature wrinkled soles. My cock immediately got hard and the excitement is indescribable. The devilish thought immediately popped into my head to start tickling her feet and get it on video.
I turned on the camera and started filming. She was wiggling her feet, probably having a dream. I was so excited. My cock was hard and I knew if I touched it I would cum. I could smell the scent and sweat of their feet. I started tickling Luisa's feet. I used my metal rod with the claws. She wiggled her toes. I thought it was funny. My fingers ran over their soles and I enjoyed the fun. She'd probably be scared if she woke up. I was kind of counting on her waking up. I know she wouldn't be mad. She's a good woman. Very talkative and curious. I pay her good money to clean, so she likes me quite a bit. Maybe!! I continued to tickle her and I enjoyed it very much. Suddenly she got tickled a lot and woke up.
I immediately stopped tickling her and turned off the camera.
I would never have thought to ask my cleaning lady to give me a footjob. But when she woke up, I waited until she was a little more ready and more receptive. She started to apologize to me that she had a bad night's rest because the neighbor's was very restless and barked a lot. I told her it was okay and that she could continue to rest. I offered her juice and water. I sat down next to her and told her she had cute feet. She laughed and told me I was a pervert. But she meant it as a joke. I asked her if she wanted to make some more money if I sprayed her soles. She laughed a lot again and thought for a minute. Then we agreed on the money and she agreed.
She lay down in the same position she was resting in. My cock was like a rock. I knew I was going to cum soon. She gripped my cock tightly with her mature soles. She didn't really know what to do, so I took the initiative. I fucked my maid's legs beautifully. In a few minutes, I was sticky her soles with my cumshot. She had to clean up after me. I really enjoyed it and I really liked it. Let's see if there will be another video with my mature cleaning lady. But she agreed to do it again.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29381971/im-tickling-the-cleaning-lady-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • Image35.jpg
    Image35.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60
Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/8/2024
Vist the TMF Chat Room. Always someong to talk to!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back