• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

image hosting services...

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
ok, i had www.myimgs.com which i paid for, and they keep screwing up, showing my images like a fourth of the time. i switch to the free photobucket, and now i get this bandwidth exceeded crap, and i don't know how to fix it. any idea for some help or a better image hosting service?

Here's a topic I made some time ago that might help you. A couple people gave some good suggestions:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=27699&highlight=servers

I used to use photobucket exclusively. It was perfect up until the time they started resizing the images for you...which is totally not cool for an artist like me who wants people to be able to see the up close details of a hi-res picture. So thats why the linked thread was created.

I now use theimagehosting.

They don't resize, and its simple and easy to use. Oh, and it's also free.

I use imageshack.us all the time. I used to use smartgoups til they inexplicably closed my account. No idea why.

Maybe they're like yahoo now, deleting groups because they feel like it or can, not because they should or have grounds to.

I don't know much about smartgroups, but if they're anything like yahoo in allowing and having a section for fetish groups, and then close said groups, then they're hypocrites too.

I never hosted anything "naughty" in smartgroups. It was probably closed due to lack of use since all I used it for was hosting my signature.

www.fapomatic.com
www.imagevenue.com
www.fotoclam.com

All permit adult images, provide clickable thumbnails for hotlinking, and offer free optional registration. I have used the first two services extensively and am highly satisfied with both. I only recently discovered the third one and will be testing it over the next few weeks. (Fotoclam has some vulgar text ads which some users may not like, but I just ignore them.)

thanks khawkeye, it seems to work better now. hopefully it has unlimited bandwidth.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back