• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Image in exchange for a story; willing to trade

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
An offer to any and all artists:

(There are so many wonderful ones on this site, I didn't want to ask for anyone in particular)

I'm not much of an artist at all, I'm afraid, but I do think I can weave a good tale. If any artist has a request (anything but m/m) for a story he or she would like to see, I would be happy to write it for you. In exchange, I would ask if I could make a request of your services.

Please feel free to respond here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Yeah, knowing what the request is would result in more potential bites.

Not so much willingness to bite, but I've recently received motivation to *braces from impact* open the fabled Request Line again, which means your image may get done without you having to write a story for it. 🙂

Snail Shell

Well,

What I was hoping to see was Akane of Ranma 1/2 locked in the stocks, hysterical while her feet were licked by a group of hungry cats. I think it would be cool to see her two older sisters looking on in amusement (and for those who are fans of the series, to see Ranma cower in fear... he hates cats).

🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back