• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Immobile Bondage/Tickling Thread

TheGodfeather

TMF Expert
By far my favorite kind of restraint and favorite way to tickle a 'lee -- this includes but is not limited to: boxes, barrels, buried deep under the sand, wrapped up (mummified), and heavy stocks. Gags are a big plus, and blindfolds are a nice addition as well (although I prefer to see the 'lees wide-eyed panic as they anticipate the tickling). I know there have been separate threads for some of these scenarios, but I thought it might work better to consolidate them all into one genre due to the difficulty of finding these images. The last thing I want to do is interrupt the balance of the forum, so let me know if I am. Images with tickling are preferred (of course), but anything involving bondage of this type is welcome. For this reason I couldn't discern whether this thread should go in the Gallery or Non-tickling images. All right -- now I will post some examples per scenario. . . The first: boxes/barrels:

Last edited:
Thank you for the contribution -- very nice find, toes in hose! And I'm pleased to hear you are getting excited, sexy games! Here are a few more that might tickle your fancy in continuing with the box theme (credit goes to mzapados):

I like to think the girl in the second pic was wrapped like a mummy before being put in the box.

I like the whole "box" theme. Please allow me to contribute a few more.

I like the whole "box" theme. Please allow me to contribute a few more.

Awesome -- Don't stop now!
I figure the wrapped thread seems to be thriving quite well, so I won't take away from that. But the buried at the beach theme (which might be my favorite) is most impossible to find in light of good material. Here are some of my best finds that truly immobilize the 'lee -- I do not take credit for them, and honestly cannot say who took them (I pray I won't have to take them down):

Wow! Loved some of these pics - spesh the girl gagged int he pink box with black socks on 😉 Anymore of those????

Here is another set with a different model (a little prettier, if you ask me). Again, no tickling, but definitely immobility!

Dee, The Human Ball of Twine!

Never thought of this as a bondage method -- if only her feet were together instead of crossed. . . and tickled, of course! For some reason I find it more appealing that she is binding herself -- do you? This sequence will take a few posts. . .

boxed/sand/crate consolidation

A fantastic idea---these are all hard enough to find individually. I applaud you and look forward to it.

A fantastic idea---these are all hard enough to find individually. I applaud you and look forward to it.

Thank you for the kind words and for the feedback. For that, here are some more I hope you will enjoy -- the first three are Saudelli (which I hope are not reposts); the others an amalgam of photos that, although not entirely immobile, strike my fancy (and hopefully yours!):

Attachments

• Franco%20013.jpg
    Franco%20013.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,634
Slow and methodical for pic # 2 & 3
Capture a waitress right after her shift. When you peel off her shoes and socks, her bare feet would probably be at least a little sweaty. Immobilize her soft little feet and drive her crazy with very slow methodical finger tickling, at least for the first 30 minutes or so while telling her about your weekend plans for her and her delightfully ticklish bare feet.

Very interesting ideas! I can see these pictures were quite the inspiration, which is always good! I would certainly have weekend plans for those feet, as well. Perhaps these will spark more ideas (credit goes to Tales of the Asylum for 1st pic):

Here are some oldies I found -- credit goes to Knismo for the last two. I'm not sure of the ones before it, and for this I apologize -- now enjoy these truly immobilized women!!!

:54:​

Last edited:
Nice thread.

I was once mummified in saran wrap and duct tape with only my feet free, which my friends proceeded to tickle. The images are F/M, but if she ever manages to get me copies, I'll be sure to post them here.

Edit- I just noticed the mummified thread, so the images would go there

Last edited:
Here are some oldies I found -- I wish I could give credit where credit is due, but I can't remember. For this I apologize -- now enjoy these truly immobilized women!!!

:54:​

Those last two are mine, from my "Rita" series.

knismo

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back