• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IMmobile Suit Gun-Dame: Arch-Angel VS Tsadistress (F/F, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
"Tsadistress' Ultimate Technique! Fight the Foot-Tickling, Sirruka!"

*collapses*.....

For 's Anime Madness Contest.

In what is my longest, most thorough piece in my artistic career, I opted to go full retard (and honestly, genuine retard) and pay homage to the "mecha space opera" genre by designing Gundam/Evangelion knockoffs off of CAB's two scintillating bombshells.

A little breakdown:

Snared in magna-shackles, Gun-Dame Arch-Angel (piloted by Sirruka Archusuke) is powerless before the resourceful and seasoned Gun-Dame Tsadistress (piloted by Lady Tsudista). Arch-Angel's greatest resource was its innovative "SoftSTep" alloy that allowed perfect neural interface between the pilot and the suit vehicle, making the piloting as seamless as possible. Tsudista, an avid collector of opponents' trophies, is hacking the software with her charge-streams by caressing them along the most intricate segment of Arch-Angel's design: her smooth, golden feet!

Arch-Angel is so overwhelmed by the neural processing that she has to use emergency means of exhausting the excess energy, including a port at the mouth of the head that vents excess heat, but the surge is so overwhelming that surplus sparks keep bursting from just beneath the eye cameras. That lightning almost looks like.... tears??? And the mouth paneling..... doesn't that look like a... a smile??? 😵

This doesn't look good for the war for earth. Tsudista likely won't stop once she's procured the data. She's all too infatuated with Sirruka-kun's ticklish suffering. The rivalry runs deep!

Hope you enjoy this absurdity!

Attachments

• Gundames.jpg
    Gundames.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 413
Wow, that's amazing work! As a fan of Evangelion (never saw Gundam), I can see what you did. And those two characters are ALWAYS fun to watch. 😉 But seriously, the detail in this is amazing - it must have taken forever. Great stuff, my friend. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back