• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Immobile?

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey kids.
So, let me start by saying, I got my lee back!!!!!! :14:
So anywho, moving on to my point. Fan and I are hopefully gonna set up another play date. I dunno when yet, but we're talking about meeting again. So we've been talking and Fan says she wants to be made totaly immobile, with no possible means of escape. I dunno how to do that, so any thoughts would be appriciated. lol sorry Helen. Oh no wait, no I'm not :stickout
Kidding, she knows I love her 😉
Thanks gang.
Bug 🙂

Glad to know you two are together again. 🙂 Seems you shared quite a time in the past. I hope it develops well from here. ^_^

There's different ways to render someone "totally immobile". Depends on what sort of general position you're looking to put her in, or the extent of what she considers "totally immobile" to be. The first thing that comes to mind is mummification, but that severely limits those spots left unexposed, and is probably better left to foot-fans.

If you're taking on the spread-eagle option again, though, it'll help if you do something about her elbows, knees and waist, as those are the spots that'll most likely give her a sense of mobility. She's probably seeking the feeling of complete helplessness. Extra straps or ropes would remedy that just fine, perhaps allowing her limbs to bend just a little, but also holding them in that position along with the straps/ropes on her wrist and ankles. Think of it as a sort of Egyption pose.

If you can somehow tie her toes back and maybe enclose her fingers with duct tape, that'll surely make her feel REALLY helpless. 😉 Also, don't forget the blindfold, and if you can manage it, some sort of forehead strap.

Hope that helped. 🙂

A mixture of strychnine and cobra venom in the correct amounts and slipped into her drink should cause a temporary nerve paralysis. She will be incapable of movement, yet still able to feel every tiny touch as your fingertips travel all over her body, finding and exploiting each of her sensitive spots. Note that, since she will be incapable of any movement beyond breathing, it is crucial that you already have an idea of her worst areas before she imbibes the concoction.

I am, as usual, completely full of poop. Don't do the above. I repeat: Don't do the above. Following Dalekfire's advice should make for a great session. Have fun, you too!

Oh, and, none of us will believe it ever happened unless you provide photo evidence. 'Kay?

Hmm i think for total immobility you need some professional tools, totally stretched on a rack or a board with many straps to fix the wrists, forearms, underarms, hip, tighs, calves and ankles. Perhaps bondage tape for mummification would be an option, but then you don`t have many spots to tickle.

Actually, the name 'candyfloss' reminds me of one time I did a real-life tickling roleplay involving making someone immobile... we just used a ton of floss. Almost to the point of floss-mummification, but the advantage of floss is you can use it in close areas, such as to wrap toes together and apart... and also a few loops of it can go all the way around the body allowing for any position, so long as the lee is flexible enough.

Actually, the name 'candyfloss' reminds me of one time I did a real-life tickling roleplay involving making someone immobile... we just used a ton of floss. Almost to the point of floss-mummification, but the advantage of floss is you can use it in close areas, such as to wrap toes together and apart... and also a few loops of it can go all the way around the body allowing for any position, so long as the lee is flexible enough.

Wow, sounds great. I'd like to test this sometime. 🙂

Sounds like somebody really wants an X-frame 😉

that's the best i can think of. X-frame with multiple points of restraint with velcro straps, and a set of stocks at the feet to restrain them and tie each toe back. done right, she won't be able to move one bit, it'll be comfortable, and you'll have easy access to her all over.

Enjoy!:cool

Thanks Ticklecat, that sounds interesting.
Norman, you of all people should know I don't actualy have an X frame in the basement. Hell I don't even have a basement :stickout

Step 1: Find a basement.
Step 2: Purchase an X-frame.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: PROFIT!!!

The answer depends on a few different factors:

1) How much you're willing to spend.
2) How far you're willing to take the idea.
3) What areas you want to have access too.
4) Where you plan to do this.
5) How much access you have to proper bondage materials.

And there are a few more other factors to go with that.

Unfortunately, I'm not online for much longer but I do have a couple of ideas in my head which I think might interest you so drop me a PM which answers a couple of those factors and I'll tell you my ideas when I get a chance. 🙂

Yup, of course. It would be evil not to. Hmmmm on 2nd thought...............
:stickout 😉

Completely immobile? Not a problem. 1 piece of plywood , memory foam (walmart bedding section), and a pillow. Get an electric jig saw (cheap $40 to more expensive). Now you need to put the memory foam on the plywood, use the jig saw to cut slits into the foam, and wood at the desired locations for the restraining straps. Once you have the straps in you are ready to play!

I have never made this bed, and you probably shouldn't if you don't know how to use a jig saw. The entire setup shouldn't take longer than an hour to make and shouldn't be more than $150 - $200.

Noooooooo, power tools are a reeeeealy bad idea Sylar. But thanks for the input lol

Oh yes, the spreadeagle is the way to go. Totally immobilizes one. I know, I have been spreadeagled and I love it!

mummy wrap might work...with certain areas cut out or left open...but of course that doesn't work with the spread eagle position lol.

Thanks Izzy. Somehow nylon encasement comes to mind when I think of you being immobile? Weird huh? 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back