• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

in honor of X-Men: The Last Stand

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
i know it's a few weeks past the release of the film, but here's a couple of X-Men: Evolution pics i did under the hype of the film. enjoy!

Attachments

• Kurt & Kitty mach 2 (recolored).jpg
    Kurt & Kitty mach 2 (recolored).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,222
  • Scott & Jean.jpg
    Scott & Jean.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,163
Excellent stuff! 😀 I've always loved your work, so it's nice to have a chance to tell you so personally. :happy:

Second one is new to me.
Thanks EmSeeSquared for posting 'em.
I.

Sharp, clean concepts; excellent draftsmanship; well done, expressive faces! Very good stuff!

wow! lots of praise! thank you! ^^

Tickle-Guy: Rogue? hmmm. if we're talking the Evolution version of Rogue, i'm not too keen on goths. sry. As for the regular Rogue...hmmm.....we'll have to talk *shrugs*

Israel: if you're findin the first one familiar, it's actually a REDO of one i'd done before, which is prolly what you've seen. i redrew the whole pic and colored it this time.

PS: i love the April gif both of you use. is it ok if i use it too?

EmSeeSquared said:
wow! lots of praise! thank you! ^^

Tickle-Guy: Rogue? hmmm. if we're talking the Evolution version of Rogue, i'm not too keen on goths. sry. As for the regular Rogue...hmmm.....we'll have to talk *shrugs*

Israel: if you're findin the first one familiar, it's actually a REDO of one i'd done before, which is prolly what you've seen. i redrew the whole pic and colored it this time.

PS: i love the April gif both of you use. is it ok if i use it too?

Well, can you still do Rogue anyway? The EVO version that is?

hey man love the art im just wondering if u have a websote or place where u place ur work if so me tell me oh and keep up the great work

Kiryu: sadly, no, i do not have a website

Mr. Roboto: not if a feather is used, heeheehee

i love the 2 pics, if no rogue, maybe kitty getting her bare soles feathered, that'd be cute and fun.

i already got Kitty. aren't u being a bit greedy? 😛

you know what i love? nobody has said a WORD about these characters being underage. on the TMF, if you so much as SUGGEST tickling of an underage character, even a goddamn CARTOON, they throw an angry mob at you

btw, for those who love my works, is it ok to post non-tk pictures n these boards? cuz i dun wanna get replies like "this isn't Deviant Art" or whatever that place is called.

Mr. Roboto said:
So... what, the person who tickles her gets put into a concousion?

Who says they gotta use their fingers. Can use a feather to tickle rogue ofcourse. (though can only picture that working if she was tied down)

Anyway I'm digging these. I just need to pick up season 3, hope whoever does the releasing repacks Season 1 and 2 and rereleases in sets.

EmSeeSquared said:
btw, for those who love my works, is it ok to post non-tk pictures n these boards? cuz i dun wanna get replies like "this isn't Deviant Art" or whatever that place is called.
Sure. 😀 Just put them in the "Non TK Pics" forum. :happy:

Tickle-Guy said:
I know but please, I like to see your drawing of Rogue getting tickled.

i dunno......what would you want to see in it, anyway?

btw, you and Israel never answered my question about your avatars. scroll up

EmSeeSquared said:
i dunno......what would you want to see in it, anyway?

btw, you and Israel never answered my question about your avatars. scroll up

Well, I would like to see Kurt tickle Rogue's soles and the avatar was something I noticed about Israel so I thought he wouldn't mind if I had the same avatar.

i dunno. Rogue seems the type to kick the ass of anyone who tickles her

so i'm gonna have to wait for Israel to answer the question

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back