• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Leon's Lab (furry */f)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Wha? I do furry art? Yeah, I bet not many of you guys would've guessed that, huh? But I do have many furry friends, and the art can look dang cute at times. But if I hear one smart crack about furverts then heads will roll. I think this is one of my better drawings for some reason. This is a furry character of my own creation (whom at the time I just called Sammi for some reason) in the laboratory of her boyfriend Leon. That's about it. Onto the pic.

Attachments

• In Leon's Lab.jpg
    In Leon's Lab.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 1,770
This is dieffernet from another one with Sammi and Leon I saw once ;}

Anyway nice pic, did you draw it? If you did your skills have improved a great deal!

Nothing wrong with furry tickle-art or stories. I've been known to do such myself.

Especially if you count centaurs as part of "furry" (but also even if you don't)

[Insert blatant plug for my stories here]

Anyway go ahead and post more of your furry tickle-drawings; I'd like to see them.

i lub it! you know i always looks forward to your great artwork, Sammi! 😛

Sammi, this is awesome!! I especially love the 'I'll get you for this' playful attitude to her b/f that suggests she might be enjoying herself maybe a smidge😉 I love it, and it's DEFINITELY the best one yet! :super_hap I love furries!

~K

AHH! Stop! Your good artwork is killing me!.....kidding. Nice one, Sammi-chan.

Sammi the Cat-girl is achingly cute, an extremely well designed furry! (ditto for Leon, but since he's behaving like a skunk instead of a pooch, I'm disinclined to offer compliments!) Colors are well chosen and pleasing intense; the monitor glow provides a warm, low-key lighting atmosphere that comforts despite the bondage. Leon's high-tech work station is an efficiently realized environment: the predominant grays are sturdy, workmanlike and nicely varied; furniture perspective is spot on (subtle touch, the climbing computer screen bar graph!); and the soft-focused background has the benefit of bringing the participants into sharp relief. Your style grows by leaps and bounds, Sammi! It's a delight to watch you experiment!

Nice furry art. I'm not really suprised that you made a furry pic, but I'm suprised that the lee isn't dressed gothically (a word I made up just now haha).

Furry tickling fans, unite!

I loved it! Particularly the feather wheel! Nicely done!

Not a big furry fan myself, but that is a very well done pic, Sammi! Your artistic skills never cease to amaze me...

Not a bigfan of furries but more pics like that may just convert me 😉 nice stuff!

i lub it! you know i always looks forward to your great artwork, Sammi! 😛

I second that, Norm. Sammi, your artwork always brightens up my life. And it gives me great new ideas to use on you... 😉 Now if only you had been on YIM to tell me about this great piece of work before you posted it....ah well. :laughing:

Wow! Looks like I've got a lot to responde, too. n_n;; Guess that means you guys really liked this one. 😀

Timewarp - Er... sorry about making ya faint. n_n;;

Feathers - Woo! And I was afraid people would have the usual negative reaction to furries. Thanks, dude.

Ted - Thanks, dude! 😀

phoenix - Of course I drew it. 😛 I know, my drawings have gotten a lot better lately, haven't they?

sablesword - I've got one other furry tickle piece I might post. 'Tis */m, though. I didn't think I'd ever draw a */m piece, but a friend requested it, so I was happy to oblige. 🙂

[inserts plug for sable's stories, too. 😛]

ipptkl - Thanks a lot, kiddo. 🙂

Norm - Glad ya like the picture, dude. n_n I aim to please with 'em.

Karen - When've I ever had a character who didn't like being tickled? 😉

11225 - If art could kill, eh? 😉 Thanks, dude.

LBH - Thanks for the critiques on the drawing. n_n I will confess that Leon's desk is heavily inspired by a bridge station from the original Star Trek (right down to the colour scheme). I really do appreciate the fact that you point out the little things I experiment with in my drawings. It lets me know that the extra detail gets seen. 😀 Thanks again, dude. *hugs!!*

Papi - The lee in this one was suggested while planning the picture with the person who created Leon. Naturally he wanted to see his character getting his girlfriend. I do have another furry character, though. A white furred catgirl who dresses like me and even has purple hair. 😉

Featherhead - Woo! Aren't feather wheels great like that? Such a torturous little device. 😉

Hawk - Thanks for saying so, even if you're not a fan of furries. At least it's good artistically. n_n

DarkPoet - Woot! Glad to hear you like this one, then.

Abadon - Thank ya much, dude. n_n

c_tickler - Bwahaha! You'll be converted yet. 😛

Reed - Thanks, kiddo. 😀

Raider - I got this one done pretty much overnight. I didn't have a lot of time between finishing it and posting it here. n_n;; Glad ya like it. 🙂

It's cute. Really. However, I believe most of the witty comments were already presented.

Although the title at first made me think you had dawned your nekomimis anew.

I don't mind furries at all... gotta have anthro feet, though.

Waitasec... is she wearing leg warmers?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back