• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Memory of: Chris Miller (husband of Lil Redhead)

Bondo

TMF Master
It's with a heavy heart and the deepest regret that I report the unfortunate news of the passing of a friend from our community. Chris Miller died on December 19th 2007 in his home. If you're familiar with "Lil Redhead" from amateur foot fetish stardom, Chris was Lil Red's husband, who appeared regularly in, and produced all of, the photos and videos from their foot fetish and tickling fetish website.

I visited Lil Red this past weekend so we could talk in person about Chris and his life. She is truly heart-broken and is doing everything she can to keep her life and emotions together after losing her husband of eight years.

Chris was a great guy to know. He was down to Earth and very warm and friendly. If anyone who remembers Chris, Lil Redhead, and/or their website, and wishes to share a good memory or positive experience, please respectfully share it on this thread.

Thank you.

p.s. - it was because of Chris that I initially discovered this particular forum, so thanks buddy!

I'm really sorry to hear what happened to Chris. I've always been a fan of his and his wife's work. I can't imagine what she's going through. I hope for the best.

OMG this is STUNNING news! My deepest and sincere sympathy goes out to redhead and family

Extremely sorry.
Always been a fan too.
My most sincere condolences.

Last edited:
ah death of a spouse..nothing worse to me since my husband is my life..how sad for her..give her my condolences..i'm not familiar with her name or his..alas..

More bad news. 🙁 I'm really sorry to hear that - Red and her husband made some excellent clips. Sincere condolences from me also.

Red, you have my deepest sympathies. RIP, Chris!

~K

while the hollywood brother is not familiar with this family, the hollywood brother sends condolenses

Wow....eight years....taken away in the time just before the prime of life...

man, i've seen Chris in some of their videos, and it's really sad to see him go like that, they we're obviously a very happy couple.

I only know them thru the vids they've done. It is a loss to the community, and deepest condolences to Red.

CJ

Wo!

How did I not see this until now? My wife told me last night about seeing this post!
HOLY S**T!
My deepest heart felt condolences to LiL' Red, and the entire families of both her and Chris!
Never had the pleasure of meeting them in person.......had several plans to but it never panned out however we have chatted on line many times.
Truly stunning news.

Sincerely,

TTD

I am truely sorry for your lose. I have a couple of their downloads. They made some great movies together. My prayers go out to Lil Redhead and Chris's Memory. God Bless and know there are better days ahead.

My deepest sympathies to the family. I admired his work as well and he will be missed.

my prayers and thoughts

My thoughts go out to his wife and family.

as a loyal fan of those series,I deeply regret hrt loss.i always thought they were thr perfect match. As a fan, retired cop, and prcticing lawyer, I'd offer my services should they be needed.
My deepest condolences.
shysterpig

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back